• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol and tobacco - allergic

Legally High

Bluelighter
I do fine popping most pills and weed, but man I've tried alcohol and tobacco lots of times and most every time it's made me feel worse and sick. Is there some explaination for this?

They are poison. Thats why its intoxication. I use tobacco everyday and it makes me feel sick buts its like my daddy and i do what he wants when he wants it even if it hurts.

I cant tell you how many times ive tried alcohol and tobacco only to drool all over myself, vomit or watch my room spin as i say never doing this again but when im angry or sad or lonely soon enough im on my knees begging for more hoping for a different outcome

Like d1 said they are both dirty shitty drugs that the buzz=sick. Only kids are stupid enough to start smoking because you have to put a lot of effort into getting past that sickness stage to get to the point of being able to smoke without getting super ill. Btw, I started smoking when I was 14 because I thought it was cool, I would have never done that as an adult. Take it as a blessing that they both make you sick and don't pick up those habits especially smoking. As far as alcohol is concerned, I've had various friends get hooked on various hard drugs and alcohol was the most damaging and debilitating. I have a friend who is effectively handicapped because of his drinking and cannot leave his house and live any sort of life.

Wow great replies from experience. I feel I've noticed the toxicity in myself and others as well. I find it a bit strange I've been popping pills and smoking weed the past number of years but I still LOOK like a person who could have never used anything. However engaging and interacting with me is a different story. (Not that the wrong pills won't ruin your life or kill you, they are still horrible poison just not as immediately repulsive to my body like tobacco and alcohol ?)

I havent had any tobacco today and i feel pretty good my hands arent red i dont feel light headed and id bet my life ima be walking over to get some tobacco anyway.