• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Alarming surge in pain med use

foolsgold

Bluelighter
photozxjpg-2612519_p9.jpg

A local newspaper posted this article about the Alarming surge in pain med use and I thought this would be a good place to talk about some more stuff related to the irrational thought processes that are created by the swollen brain stem and subsequent intracranial pressure.

A few points I want to make first.

I had two back surgeries and was on Oxycontin, Vicodine (oxycodone) and Valium. Those were the meds Georgetown University Hospital gave me for the recovery after my cervical stenosis and lower back fusion surgeries.

What is that? A doctor went into my neck and worked on my cervical spine. He broke four vertibrae and added more bone and titanium plates and screws to hold it all together. And the lower back surgery I had the L-5 to S-1 fusion surgery, basically the put two big screws into my L-5 vertibrae and two into my coccix (Buttbone)

It was about a year between the surgeries and I was on the pain meds throughout that time and then again after the lower back thing.

I had been on those three meds for two full years.

And yes... I was addicted.

But I am so super fortunate because the Asperger's syndrome saved me.

I had daily migraine headaches, nothing worked to make them go away, or to make me feel any better and throughout the recovery after my surgery while I was addicted to the pain meds and used them daily....

Even they had no effect against the migraine headache pain, or for the pain from the surgeries. Narcotic pain medications do absolutely nothing but make you so numb.... You're so messed up you don't give a damn if it hurts!

Do doctors really think that stuff works? It makes you stupid, numb, dysfunctional and just totally out of it.

It was great fun! :D

But in reality.... It was a nightmare. After two years the doctor said it's time to get off the pain meds and I was like.... Okay!

The meds stopped and I had what I could describe as the worst bout of a massive killer flu that I ever had. The physical with drawl from the Oxycontin was horrible but like I said fortunately to have asperger's syndrome and it saved me because I can't get addicted.

I can stop it anytime.

I am going to quit smoking in another couple of weeks, am doing it with a friend and she's going to quit too. And I am not using gum, pills, patches, or anything.

Cold Turkey will be the way I do it and it won't matter because I wont miss it anyway.

What all of that being said....

The problem with addiction isn't the drugs!
It isn't the addicts.

It's the migraine headaches and super severe behavioral disorders caused by the toxic chemical additives.

Nothing works to make the migraine headache pain go away.... unless you get totally numb and so drugged, drunkededed, or whatever that you just pass out.

Doctors have prescribed narcotic pain meds for all kinds of aches and pains but they don't know that they do nothing for the pain what so ever!

After starting this diet lifestyle change... I cannot and will not take any pharmaceuticals.

I won't take anything for pain because I can't and won't.

As soon as I take it will give me a migraine headache and that makes it so counterproductive that it's just not worth it at all.

The only thing that works for migraine headaches is dye free Benadryl gel caps! The regular has red40 and causes the migraine headaches so only the dye free will do!

Being numb is easier than dealing with a hammer being beaten against the back of your head.

The pains that wont go away even with the pain meds continue and the pain meds help make you numb so you don't give a crap, but don't actually do anything about the pain itself.

This leads to everyone becoming addicted to those pain meds!

I estimate that it would take about a year, maybe two to fully purge a persons body of all the toxic additives depending upon their size and weight.

From one instance of consuming EDTA in a single corn muffin with my wife and suffering from the formaldehyde, cyanide and lye poisoning from the EDTA used in the margarine used in the pan to bake the muffin....

It took an entire month for that stuff to get out of our bodies!

If you ate a bunch of fast food every day for years and years and each time a little bit more of those toxins get stored in the body fats......

When you don't eat... The toxins are released into your blood from the body fat being burned and you feel like total crap...... again what helps???

Nothing!

The Benadryl would help, But nobody knows that all of this stuff is related to the inability of the human body to accept such chemicals as formaldehyde, cyanide, or petroleum based coal tar as something that is not a foreign body to be rejected by your body causing all sort of problems.

Every one is allergic and NO ONE IS IMMUNE!

Ultimately the additives cause severe inabilities to have normal and rational thought processes occurring in your brain.

Know someone who suffers from anxiety? Stress headaches? Everybody is taking some sort of pharmaceuticals of some kind. And if they're not.... they're consuming and ingesting those chemicals not knowing that they are causing so many problems.

Whether you know it, or not.... Sadly I must say you are really very truly oblivious to all of what is going on.

The way my mind works, I look at everything like it's a gem. and I examine every facet of that gem and find the flaws and other anomalies.

I've looked at every possible facet of what the additives did to me and what they are doing to you and you and you!

And all of what I found is what I have been sharing with everyone right here on on CNNs iReport!

You will certainly think it's kind of insane for me to suggest some of what I am about to suggest but honestly the depth of what the additives can do and have done(already) to so many many people that's really so far out that even I have trouble with some of it.

But can you imagine that things like a persons sexuality could be something that might be caused by the same irrational thought processes that is bringing us addiction and all of what we have been dealing with as living breathing human beings. It's not really such a stretch to say that some of the people who have struggled with questions about their own sexuality absolutely have some connection to what the additives do to the human brain!

Addiction is not normal. Neither is a headache.

The brain has no pain receptors and physically can feel NO PAIN!

So what is it?

I've tried to explain it, But I'm just some guy who claims to have changed his life in so many ways.....

By eating??? <<< I'm still trying to swallow this myself!

To say I am baffled is an understatement.

I honestly don't know if... all of this happened like this because I started doing things right, or if my body is finally giving up and I am dying?

It scares the crap out of me and I am uncertain what the true answer is. I do know that the answer will come to me in time.

I just hope that time is something that I have!

Here's the article that brought this whole story out of me.
Like I said... I know it's a stretch to say some of these things but if you step back and take a good hard look and really examine all those facets that I am talking about.....

I think that there are enough of you out there who are intelligent to actually get this!

Think Globally, Act Locally....

It's not just about being "GREEN"

It's about surviving through this because it's far from over.

You're just getting into all of this and it's going to take everyone to speak up and speak out.

Tell your friends, neighbors, loved ones, anyone you know and then tell someone you don't know.

Who else is going to do anything about this? The FDA?
The House? The Senate?

Please don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1045771?ref=feeds/latest

8( 8( 8( 8( 8( x1000

wtf really, this dude needs to get a grip...

...or take some strong antipsychotic

What is the utter bull I'm reading.

Assburgers doesn't make you immune to addiction.

Does he know being numb = not feeling pain?

Nonsense.. but it just proves the power of the mind, if you really belive it then its true and thats the way it will be.. alright now that this hillbilly science write up has concluded we will send you back to something based of more than a forged penal system GED..

Not all nonsense.. he realizes that there is a major problem.. i but i the brain can feel no pain thing.. yeah.. since pain is a localized emotion and the only thing that ever feels pain is the brain .. and we control our thoughts and our thoughts determine how things are..

I dont know FG you make quite a few big leaps here.. but thanks for putting this out there.

Last edited:
Maybe this would go better in one of the Recovery forums? This thread is more about addiction and mental health issues than about that article.

I don't know why so many people are hating on this OP. I mean he is right on par with a lot of things. Not everything, like idk about aspergers being immune to addiction... but I totally agree that I think *most* people who take any kind of medicine, prescription or over the counter, (unless it is a natural medicince that hasn't been fucked with) whatever it is for, would probably be better off without it exploring alternative routes to curing their ailments. Also for me opiates don't entirely 'kill' my pain either, they don't exactly make me numb, but but the intense euphoria just makes me not care about the pain at all so I don't focus on it.

Think Globally, Act Locally....

It's not just about being "GREEN"

100%

I don't get migraines from opiates, I don't know anyone who does, but because this "addiction resistant" guy does it means they are over prescribed. I guess he should've rehabed his surgeries without painkillers and seen how that went for him.

I don't know why so many people are hating on this OP. I mean he is right on par with a lot of things. Not everything, like idk about aspergers being immune to addiction... but I totally agree that I think *most* people who take any kind of medicine, prescription or over the counter, (unless it is a natural medicince that hasn't been fucked with) whatever it is for, would probably be better off without it exploring alternative routes to curing their ailments. Also for me opiates don't entirely 'kill' my pain either, they don't exactly make me numb, but but the intense euphoria just makes me not care about the pain at all so I don't focus on it.

100%

by the way this is not me :)

First of all deidara, I don't think anyone is "hating on" the OP...especially since the OP didn't write this. It is just copied from what basically amounts to a comment written by so guy on the internet...not someone with any credentials or any type of information to back up the statements he is making except for, well, just what his opinion is...which means not based on fact. I'm not even sure why this is in this section, it is not an article, its not a "source". I'm not even sure what the actual point is that he is trying to make. Even when I look at it with an open mind there is nothing legit here to grasp, no logical statements based on anything scientific or on research or fact...justa guys opinion.

And as far as the brain not being able to feel pain comment, I'm assuming he is referring to his migraine headaches. So technically no the brain doesn't feel pain but the lining, the meninges and all can...so not sure what the point is. Nor do I understand why he says Aspergers kept him from being addicted...actually I'm not sure what any of it is leading up to..

I'm wondering what exactly it is that we are supposed to "be intelligent enough to get" (obviously it is over my head) or what we are supposed to tell everyone about and speak up!

Last edited:
by the way this is not me :)

Right, I know some didn't get that but why did you post this guys comments? What exactly are you wanting us to discuss or be aware of based on some random mans rambling comments? I mean, did you have a point for us to get based on this?