• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Alarming MDMA test result?!

Candle

Greenlighter
Hi all

A friend of a friend has never done MDMA crystals and so I'm told he tested them with a marquis and mandelin.

The worrying thing is said crystals came up as what the he reads
As methylone/butylone and PMA (!!)

He wants to know if this even sounds possible as it sounds like an unusual composition, but the frog has never used a test kit before

My friends friend has sent pictures - not sure if they can be posted so if not let me know and I will remove

Thanks in advance...

Confused Candle

image_zpsf1cda73d.jpg

image_zpsfb49f800.jpg
image_zps94088157.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a little doubtful on the suspected contents, but it's definitely not MDMA so throw that shit away..

Might be 3-MMC. Seen crystals like that floating around and being sold as MDMA.

Look on pillreports for some TESTED MDMA pills with photos of the results. People have this ridiculous misconception molly is more likely to be MDMA and pills are cut to hell heroin base and whatnot. It's all BS. It's all about your connections. If they are selling garbage, look for a new one.

With your kit you can weed out good or fake pills/molly. I love both. In my area we get good mostly MDA and some MDMA pills

Last edited:
Please edit the friend of a friend's frog bullshit. It sounds even more retarded than SWIM.

Really though, how the fuck is a frog going to test MDMA?

It's obviously bunk, toss the stuff. Look on pillreports for some TESTED MDMA pills with photos of the results. People have this ridiculous misconception molly is more likely to be MDMA and pills are cut to hell heroin base and whatnot. It's all BS. It's all about your connections. If they are selling garbage, look for a new one.

Whilst I am grateful for your advice and appreciate the latter part of your comment, why don't you chill the fuck out? It's the new year...

By my post count of 7 it's fairly obvious that I'm new here. I saw a similar posting style all over another forum

It could be methylone or another closely related cathinone. I'd recommend buying a more complete kit such as the cheap multi use kit from EcstasyPillTest.com and checking my test kit reactions here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/690393-Printable-Current-Accurate-Colour-Chart-amp-Safety-Info-To-Keep-With-Your-Kit and then if you need more reactions to other cathinones you can check here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...esults-for-stim-empathogen-2C-X-RC-s-amp-more . Even the addition of Mecke reagent will help al ot in my opinion.