Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Al lad

daveryme

Greenlighter
HI Guys,

I wold like to ask you a very basic and silly question about AL LAD.

i never tried LSD and similar , but I have experienced almost everything else, now my Al lad has arrived and since I ll try it in a week or so I haven'[t opened it yet.

The package is super slim, basically is made by two super slim peace of rigid paper sealed together, inside there should be 3x 150 AL-LAD.

How do you consume it ? in what form a shape it comes ? I can't see anything from the outside of the package, either I want open it from the time being.

I have stored it in the fridge, hope is all right.

Any advice would be much much appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Davide

Same as LSD. Store it in a cool, dry place, comes on a blotter usually and it should be used orally. Put it on your tongue, wait some time (some people mentioned it doesn't matter, it takes about the same time to come up as you swallow it immediately) then swallow. Wait for the effects :)

Note: all the warnings that come with LSD apply to this substance too. If your blotter is bitter, it is likely not what you expected but potentially an nbome compund with less than desired safety profile.

If your blotter is bitter, it is likely not what you expected but potentially an nbome compound with less than desired safety profile.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the hints, yes I bought a blotter.

What kind of taste should I expect then? I was expecting this to be very nasty :)

D

Just try 1 blotter (or even less) for your first go. Two isn't simply twice as strong as 1 - it's more like 3 or 4 times stronger. I love Al-lad in low doses but higher doses seem to create a very confused headspace and visuals that are like a tv isn't tuned in correctly - just lines across your field of vision.

never tried lsd but tried everything else??
can you suggest what you have tried?
mushrooms?
cactus?
dmt?
salvia?
hashish?

anyway, the blotter should taste like paper, maybe like chewing a bus ticket - put in mouth and (I say Chew it) then you are good to go, some just let it sit between cheek and gum, some keep under tongue, some eat it and swallow right away, it's all good.after 1/2 hour (or less) you can certainly spit it out.

it will be lots like mushrooms

It should have little to no taste. If it's bitter, like chemical bitter, then I suggest discard it.

I've never quite followed this "bitter" taste theory, if you're using whether or not it tastes "bitter" to identify the drug I think you're fucked regardless.

In theory nbomes arn't active if you swallow them - so if you're worried it's not al-lad, simply swallow one blotter. Forget about trying to identify the "taste".

swallowing is a very bad approach for testing
nbomes work significantly when swallowed.
based upon personal tests which others corroborated.

I've never quite followed this "bitter" taste theory, if you're using whether or not it tastes "bitter" to identify the drug I think you're fucked regardless.
No, you're not fucked. It takes time to absorb all the chemical from the blotter. Give it a tiny lick, I doubt there would be so much on your tongue to have an effect.

He's saying if you can't trust your source and have no means to analyze your product or have it analyzed you are fucked.

swallowing is a very bad approach for testing

Even if you only swallow one blotter?

I've had some LSD blotter that tasted of all kinds of shit - one tasted very heavily of mens aftershave. I just question how valuable the taste of a blotter is.

there is a specific nbome taste which is strongly metallic and which pierces the tongue with numbing stabs of excitement,
it does not taste instead of anything else unless other stuff is added.

if it is nbome and it is too strong for you, swallowing it and not tasting first will not keep you alive. you just wont have a clue why you died

by goofy handling practice, lsd tabs could have flavors such as aftershave or ketchup because of dealers who are dirty in their habits.

HI Guys,

I wold like to ask you a very basic and silly question about AL LAD.

i never tried LSD and similar , but I have experienced almost everything else, now my Al lad has arrived and since I ll try it in a week or so I haven'[t opened it yet.

The package is super slim, basically is made by two super slim peace of rigid paper sealed together, inside there should be 3x 150 AL-LAD.

How do you consume it ? in what form a shape it comes ? I can't see anything from the outside of the package, either I want open it from the time being.

I have stored it in the fridge, hope is all right.

Any advice would be much much appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Davide

Do you manage to keep it without using for that long, after trying almost every other drug. Impressive.
I don´t know about keeping it it the fridge. I would not keep it there but in some other place dry, dark and secure.
You don´t swallow you let it dissolve in your tongue for a while. That´s my experience.
Also, if you can have it for so long, why don´t you test it. You may trust in your friend. But does he trust on everyone else..?
The taste is quite irrelevant as it doesn´t really taste anything unless it´s cut

there is a specific nbome taste which is strongly metallic.

Fair enough but I'd hate to have to risk my life on whether or not I can identify whether a blotter tasted "metallic" or not.

Remember to chew and swallow it on an empty stomach with plenty of water. You will come up faster and feel it stronger

I had my al lad yesterday in a small cup (one ounce) of sailor jerry's spiced rum, mmm mmm good.
tossed the left over paper away.