View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

AL-LAD Buccal vs Sublingual and Low Dose Shroom Tolerance

NeoLid

Bluelighter
I have 1.5 tabs of AL-LAD(150mic per tab) is there a difference between Buccal vs Sublingual ROA? I'm trying to get a more intense trip even if dose mean it's shorter lived, AL-LAD is very similar to LSD structurally so this question could also apply to LSD.

As well I accidentally eat some shroom last night, I had a few stems in the same bag as my MDMA and I ate everything in the bag without looking, at most its was .5 -.7 grams of stems, differently did not feel the shrooms AT ALL, even with the MDMA. So would such a small dosage of shrooms cause any cross tolerance?

Buccal and sublingual have basically the same effects, in both cases the drug is absorbed through the mucous membranes of your mouth. And if you didn't feel the shrooms then it was probably too little to cause tolerance, I would think.

Lol exactly what I'm saying, but at this point I was already really fucked up on mdma I couldn't even see what was in the bag because of the eye wobble and I could start to feel my self coming down, so I didnt feel like trying to sort through the crystal I just wanted more m