View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Al-lad and Lsz headaches

MBRC

Bluelighter
Hey ! Well i look al lad once @ 300ug and looking back i wasnt impressed ONLY bc of the head pain. I mean it was powerful felt lsd like not super visuals. The only way i can describe it is it made my brain hurt @ 300ug and i wouldnt wana take less bc 300 wasnt anything crazy at that.. Ive taken most rc psychs and have never had this feeling. When i get a headache its usually from smoking too many cigs and i can feel the vein on my temple bulging and usually goes away if i stop smoking ciggs for a for hrs but this was diff..truly wierd.

I was reading in here in a lsz vs lsd thread how people were having these headaches from lsz and a guy described it perfectly how it felt and it said something about it affecting diff receptors causing headaches and vaso constriction. As far as i know ive never had vaso construction. I dunno the true definition but my veins never felt wierd or constricted on PEAs or Tryps...but the headache from allad left me not wanting to even try it again which sucks bc i bought 50 of al and 50 of z like over a year ago when it was out..

Has anyone else experienced this ? Im asking bc i have had these 50 lsz forever and LOVE lsd and finally am ready for tripping again. As i have a family and responsibilities i cant trip often.

Is there anyway to prevent this ? Im thinking not smoking cigs during trip just my crappy vaporizer taking a tylenol and ibuprofin + 1mg etizolam to hopefully ward off any impending headaches...id take somevitamins but i really.know nothing about what would help? I remember someone mentioned magnesium when i posted about amt headaches. That work ?

Also my fav things about lsd is the visuals, super euphoria, and for me is recreational compared to say mush.. from what i read what i like in lsd im prob not gonna find in lsz. I read not much in way of lsd like visuals and not euphoric like lsd ? I may bring 4 ho met incase i wana bump it up a bit or 5 meo malt/,5-meo-mipt (smoked),

Man i wish i knew how to use pgp and btc back when i bought these lol id have their better bro instead all these dam things also my lsz isnt like everyone elses. I got mine from a private vendor that ran out of the lsz blotts everyone has and laid his own 150ug lsz blots on grey pyramid blotter fyi. And since i.never tried it i didnt technically.know 100% if it was real or dosed right. I assumed it was bc his al lad was real i i spilt 50 with an online friend and never heard back, so no complaints from him. I gave a bud 150ug and o yea it def is. But its wierd bc everyone has the other lsz than me but it was laid from the same crystal the other.blotts were....

I have gone through 20 al-lad and 15 lsz and I quit cigarettes last august and have had no headaches on lsz or al-lad since.
I have a headache right now which is from vodka, alcohol, which I like but does not like me.

so stop smoking tobacco and try again. even use the lsz and al-lad as a medicine to help stopping smoking, it changes time perception so that can be incredibly helpful in getting past your ciggie urges and their time/situational triggers.

ciggies are not necessary and hardly help with anything, cost a lot of money - do not look sexy and make your cardio system weak.

450 ug was my go to dose for al-lad. been through 30 since december. Not experienced any headaches or anything, however i always have a 1.5 ltr bottle of water. I always make sure to drink plenty of water. I do get the headaches you talk about when smoking too much, I try to keep the smoking to a minimum when tripping, unless i've got some bud to smoke ;)

yea i def will actually the place i trip now i cant smoke and can get away with smoking a few bowls in the bathroom . So i wont be temptes by cigs ive been using my $15 vape when im there instead. btw im not a teenager lol

But what i like most about lsd and ive only really tripped 3-4 times on real acid trips never.more than.one good blotter or two decent ones. Anyway i get this electric euphoria its so intense. Ive only ever felt it on lsd its like electric the way the euphoria vibrates through you if that makes sense + my real lsd trips had good visuals nothing like 2cs but top notch typtamine visuals.

Do u get that electric euphoria with allad or lsz ? I didnt with al lad and the visuals @ 300 were more a smear of my distored room and neonish color perception changes that went away when i would look at them. So it wasnt visual in a way i enjoy pretty subtle i think i has the persion carpet swaying effect though. I would actually say i enjoyed 4 aco/ho's trips over my 1 al lad trip .

How about lsz visuals ? Compared to lsd or...4 ho xxx s ?

Also a friend said if he took lsz and said if he was told it was lsd he prob wouldnt really be able to tell its so close. Al lad didnt feel like that to me. It def felt like lsd ish but a noticeable diff and mechanism of effects... so is lsz really that similar? Fyi he only tried lsz once @ 150ug so that low a dose might feel like a real lsd dose just a smaller one. I dunno what do u think u seem to have experimented quite a bit.... peace

Also the lysergimines (sp) seem to be totally diff from eachother in effects compared to the 4 subs tryptamines IME pretty much all feel extremely similar they just all hit u in diff ways ime. Ring true?

Last edited:
Actually u know what i NEVER drink water like ever. I drink usually milk juice or mt dew and only like a 20oz of fluid a day or less on avg. Sometimes when i eat alot ill drink more maybe 2 days a week. Really i only drink when im eating and have cotton mouth my gf thinks im wierd as she drinks water all day and i say things like "i dont like the taste of water " lol stupid shit like that. Which is true though.

So i garuntee that + smoking caused the headache. I mean i felt like my brain hurt it was diff than a headache i get on my temples from too much smoking...

I always get a slightly dense head during the redensification period/comedown but it's only ever to a concerning degree if i haven't drank enough water, so every time i have dry mouth during a trip i drink some water, which sometimes is 1.5litres of spring water over the course a trip, and a lot of peeing, it's expensive but better than a nasty headache

Jesus well no shit man. You're dehydrated as hell, and most likely have been for a long time.

Water is as important as food and oxygen.

i know i know, ive just always been like that. i really only drink when im eating and when im thirsty. i go through maybe like 2 of those small 9oz not the reg size cans of mt dew and a glass or two of milk a day.. but yea actually thinking back when i tried al lad i was partying hard for a day or two + prob being dehydrated caused it.

so im testing LSZ this coming sat with my friend. I was thinking 2 LSZ blotts OR 1 lsz and 1 al lad , has anyone tried the 1 lsz + 1 allad combo ? i read its nothing great but to me it sounds like they would fill the gaps in eachother and be awesome and be visual, am i wrong ?

haha i smoke weed all day every thats a given AA. since i was 16 im 30 now ive only not smoked when i went to jail for 6 months, rehab for 3 months and probation for 9 months. And it all happed at the same time, i went to rehab 3 months then was on probation then fucked up and went o jail for 6 months, years ago. weed for me is like smoking cigs.. so whats that like 1.5yrs in 14 years that i DIDNT smoke EVERY day all day. i go throught a ounce and a quarter a week lol sucks its so expensive, used to make me lazy in teen years but now i have "responsibilities" haha My ciggs are free mostly so i save on that thank god, or i prob wouldnt even smoke cigs.

Actually u know what i NEVER drink water like ever. I drink usually milk juice or mt dew and only like a 20oz of fluid a day or less on avg.

That is your problem. Dehydration can cause terrible headaches. Try to drink 1-2l of water a day.