Aiiiiii!

flux

Bluelighter
JESUS H. CHRIST, I NEED TO LEAVE MY HOUSE!
Fucking hell. I'm grounded - 17, live with my parents, and grounded. And this time I'm actually grounded instead of them threatening it and me leaving anyway....Dammit, I've never been so fucking claustophobic, if I don't leave this room soon I'll go absolutely batty! Bananas, nuts, up the wall, bonkers, maaaaad, psycho, you guys gort the picture???? I'm already swearing like a sailor, but that's probably the nicotine withdrawal cuz I haven't had a cig. since YESTERDAY at 10 pm-ish. It's now 5 pm - it's been almost 20 hours since my last taste of sweet nicotine!!!! Oh god I'm gonna die. Sorry, for cluttering up the board, but *ahhhhhhhhhhhhh*.
The girl formerly known as flux, now to be referred to as "crazy, nic-fitting, claustrophobic SPAZZ"

Living with parents sucks, sorry to hear about that. My car broke down almost a month ago, and my parents told me the only way they'd pay for it (I was in the middle of nowhere and my transmission blew out, piece of shit car!) was if I went to live with them for awhile. I'm gonna be 19 in two weeks, so they really can't ground me anymore. Sorry you can't have a cigerette, being underaged sucks doesn't it? I just had a nice cigerette, mmmm good. LOL
smile.gif
j/k
What you get grounded for anyway?
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."
-Unknown Raver

Praise to that stale, gross Camel I found squashed at the bottom of my purse! Thank heaven! Oh, sweet nicotine, how I doth love thee! God bless those cancer sticks! Ahhh
smile.gif

Shit, i hear you bro. I was grounded not too long ago cause i had a warrant for my arrest for about 2 months. i missed one the biggest parties that night, oh well. what did you do anyway?love4ever

Parental oversight can be a pain. My advice is to get out somehow...don't leave on a bad note though...just explain you want to be on your own. Even if you go to college or something, you're still away, but with the safety net of mom and dad if things go to shit...if you go that path, pick a school with enough 'buffer zone' so they can't drop in unexpectedly. I have a 1200 mile buffer, but I know people who've been stoned/drunk/cracked out and all of the suddem, mom and dad show up...sucks ass...
Lots of people say going far is bad, but in my experience, it rocks
smile.gif

-pod
ps-I echo everyone elses question, what'd ya do?
smile.gif

Yeah, Yeah...me too...I wannna know, I wanna know....c'mon, c'mon tell us what u did...yeah, yeah, did u light something on fire, yeah, fire, FIRE!!! hmmhahmmhahaHHHA
later
plur
steve

Yeah, I set my grandma on fire....I meant well, though, she kept complaining she was cold.....