• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ahh tolerance-oxycodone experience

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Hi if I take my opiates normally orally usually 30mg instant in morning 30mg extended morphine and same in evening.
If I take a break few days and crush mscontin into fine powder and leave in hot water for a hour with baking soda and plug it I get a great high for 2hours nodding then feel great hours after.
oxycodone on other hand the high only lasts 2-3hours it used to be my favourite before tolerance, I did chew a few of the tabs and probably didnt absorb as much than my pill crusher I took 70mg and 40mg morphine and had a great nod for hour and then a nice high for 2 hours but then I comedown off the oxycodone, so 4 hours later i've taken 60mg oxycodone 10mg oxycontin (so 5mg extra instant and 5mg to stay in my system for few hours) with 60mg morphine plugged, THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR OPIATE NAIVE INDIVIDUALS, I had a subby habit before for 2 months before I hated the shit was swapping from 200mg morphine a day to subbies next day or two and so on WRONG THING TO DO NEVER DO THAT.
I also can take 40mg methadone and get a nice high if I mix with benzos and weed sleepy time.
I also like to mix morphine with 20-30mg methadone it seems to potentiate whereas oxycodone it seems to dull.

I do feel the minimum time to redose oxy is 3 hours and earlier I might of fucked up the dosing as I was sat on park bench for good 15mins crushing 14 5mg tabs, grr always seem to get higher if I take 3 20s than 5s, I bought a new pill crusher it crushes the mscontins brilliantly but leaves bit of chunks of the oxy so I think some of it may have stayed extended.
After plugging the morphine and taking orally 10minutes ago, I took baking soda before hand and 20mg temazepam and 150mg pregab , Did have 450 this morning.
I am feeling energetic and happy again, I've got 90mg morphine to take on the comedown later and have got a gram of AMNESIA HAZE wooo.

Anyway for harm reduction if you're opiate naive do not do this, I have injected 300mg of heroin in one go and been fine mixed with cyclizine and diazepam dangerous though but I have been on strong opiates 2 years and before that used to take 300mg codeine a day mixed with up to 200mg tramadol.

Why does morphine last longer when it has a shorter half life?

Morphine is probably lasting longer for you because you're taking other drugs with it.

^ that or possibly due to your using various different ROA?