• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe After the Sub strip/tab dissolves, does it make a difference whether you keep your spit in your mouth or not?

Does it absorb better with a dry mouth vs wet? My bad, my doctor never told me shit about how to get the most out of each dose.

Much better with dry mouth. I dose 4 times a day and two of them are night, the other two are at times which I can smoke cannabis and avoid eating for an hour afterwards. The trick is to avoid excessive salivation (that’s a word right lol) to allow the buprenorphine to absorb there instead of be swallowed.

As the other poster said, I can still taste it after an hour or so. That’s usually a good sign that dose will be effective. If I mess up and say drink some water at 15mins post dosing it will majorly negate the experience.

-GC

Much better with dry mouth. I dose 4 times a day and two of them are night, the other two are at times which I can smoke cannabis and avoid eating for an hour afterwards. The trick is to avoid excessive salivation (that’s a word right lol) to allow the buprenorphine to absorb there instead of be swallowed.

As the other poster said, I can still taste it after an hour or so. That’s usually a good sign that dose will be effective. If I mess up and say drink some water at 15mins post dosing it will majorly negate the experience.

-GC
Ahhh, I see! But how do you ensure your mouth is dry/stays dry til it dissolves? Smoking some pot is an obvious option that came to mind but what would one do if pot isn't always available?