• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

After taking MDMA a lot i don't feel the same

Hello. You may have saw my last post about how much MDMA I have done in the previous 2-3 months. Well I have done it twice since then and both times were terrible. Instead of just energy and no magic which is what happened to me after the magic affect had stopped. The last 2 times were so terrible I literally felt like I was going to die. My insides were burning and I could barely talk. It was like I had an overdose from just 100Mg. When before I was getting a nice roll off 300Mg. It's been two days since my last time and my head feels heavy still. I puked a few times two days ago when I consumed it. Also my motor skills are terrible. It's hard sometimes to react to things or even stick handle the puck and I've been playing hockey for 12 years. I cant think whatsoever. My hands sometimes just start to shake and my eyes have been twitching this whole time. I'm kind of scared I did something? I'm not doing MDMA again. I learned to not chase the high. I'm done. But please help? Did I do something bad? It's also hard to eat.

Was it actually MDMA powder/crystals? Because Ecstasy and Molly pills are frequently cut with a lot of other shit, including ephedrine, caffeine, amphetamine and ketamine.