• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

After taking MDMA a lot i don't feel the same

Chromeo65

Greenlighter
Hello. You may have saw my last post about how much MDMA I have done in the previous 2-3 months. Well I have done it twice since then and both times were terrible. Instead of just energy and no magic which is what happened to me after the magic affect had stopped. The last 2 times were so terrible I literally felt like I was going to die. My insides were burning and I could barely talk. It was like I had an overdose from just 100Mg. When before I was getting a nice roll off 300Mg. It's been two days since my last time and my head feels heavy still. I puked a few times two days ago when I consumed it. Also my motor skills are terrible. It's hard sometimes to react to things or even stick handle the puck and I've been playing hockey for 12 years. I cant think whatsoever. My hands sometimes just start to shake and my eyes have been twitching this whole time. I'm kind of scared I did something? I'm not doing MDMA again. I learned to not chase the high. I'm done. But please help? Did I do something bad? It's also hard to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it'd be safe to say that you did not ingest MDMA. If it was me I'd wait it out to see if you return to normal. If you really want to, talk to your DR. Try not to stress it and let your body return to normal.

Did you reagent test?

Most likely, you need time. Get plenty of rest and exercise, eat healthy, and avoid all drugs.

You really don't think it was MDMA? It was a huge party and all my friends were on it having the best time. And basically the whole party was on it. I saw lots of crazy eyes and jaws. It just hit me like that

Reagent test? One of my best friends is the person who buys it and he says that when he picks it up (an ounce at a time) that the dealer tests it for him and it comes up as m

You really don't think it was MDMA?

Maybe, maybe not. If you didn't use a test kit, there is no way of knowing. Other drugs can have similar effects.

Yeah I suppose you're right. And this is also a new dealer he gets from. I've never rolled off this stuff. This is the so called "m" that I've had the two bad trips from. Not really bad trips but more like just feeling like life was actually coming to an end. I Mean I have overdosed on coke once and even then I never felt this bad

Did you take any medication around that time or a short while before? But yeah without a testkit there is not telling what caused that. Don't believe anything your dealer tells you, always test it yourself. And even then there could be other things added. By the way, 300mg is a huge dose, watch out with this, if you ever run into really pure MDMA you are going to be overwhelmed. Without a tolerance, 300mg is two full doses and not two low doses either

I've been on many MDMA binges. The last real-real good one, circa 2013, I IV'd multiple grams in a weeks time going completely apeshit. I was also physically dependent on opiates at the time as well. It completely tore my stomach to shreds. I just remember for about a month straight food did not taste good, I constantly felt nauseous, and I shit like a goose. Which is strange when you IV opiates daily. I suspect that the massive amount of MDMA probably got me over pretty good.

The GI Tract issues, I would imagine, correlate with the fact that MDMA plays as an agonist for the 5HT-2b receptor. Abusing anything is, often, going to have certain consequences.

if you use mdma too much your body goes out of balance. Your body is trying to return to a state of homeostasis. When you can eat, eat healthy. Excercise, but not to the extreme. Sleep when you can without any electronic screens on. If this problem persists see a Dr. Be Honest. hippa laws state that the only time a healthcare provider can break the confidence between he and you, is if you are going to commit suicide, or you have a homicidal intent (ie killing your little sister).

Stear clear of "molly" for a while, and the only way you know you have legit drugs are if you test them yourself and see the results.

I just find it weird that it's only this certain MDMA that is doing this to me. I seem to be able to do the stuff from the other dealer just fine. I'd say I have done molly every weekend for the last 2 months. The last two times were horrible from this particular guy. The other guy was really good. Even though at times I didn't roll I just got energy. This stuff doesn't give me any feeling other than my insides burning so much I'm outside in spring it's so cold that my hairs on my arms and legs are standing up but I'm only in a t-shirt and shorts because my insides are burning. I feel like my brain wants to shutdown and die. I don't know. I'm Staying away from molly for a while now. And when I do it again it will not be from this dealer

I just find it weird that it's only this certain MDMA that is doing this to me. I seem to be able to do the stuff from the other dealer just fine. I'd say I have done molly every weekend for the last 2 months. The last two times were horrible from this particular guy. The other guy was really good. Even though at times I didn't roll I just got energy. This stuff doesn't give me any feeling other than my insides burning so much I'm outside in spring it's so cold that my hairs on my arms and legs are standing up but I'm only in a t-shirt and shorts because my insides are burning. I feel like my brain wants to shutdown and die. I don't know. I'm Staying away from molly for a while now. And when I do it again it will not be from this dealer

You sound like a UK Raver (rolling every weekend) lol. A test kit would perhaps be your best bet, not just steering away from dealers etc. You need to know the product is that whip.

For future reference. ;)

The problem seems to be the fact that you were more than likely taking chemicals that have not been well researched. The fact is you may have been taking various different chemicals that have affected your receptors and altered normality.

You should bounce back with time but if not maybe medical help can be the answer.

There should be more MDMA knowledge spread. I hate to see people screw with their brain and think that it's MDMA that's caused it.

I wish you all the best.

Actually I'm a Canadian raver lol. Also I would like to add it's 5 days later and now my head is so heavy it's not even funny. At times it feels like its spinning. I feel out of it for most of the day. My arms and legs still feel funny and tingle sometimes. I feel a bit weaker. I'm also nauseous. Is this just still my body trying to get back to normal or what? I was doing some research and is there anyway this is a brain bleed? Or Tumor? Please help

I cant really add more to what these guys have said. Just please test in the future, its obscene the amount of shit in pills and powders these days, cutting agents or chems. Just keep well rested, maybe some light exercise and eat and drink well too. MDMA can leave you feeling off for a while anyway, maybe this is its way of telling you to take a legnthy break. Get well soon!

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like it was mdma. Sorry to hear of a negative experience. The more knowledge a person has about a drug the greater results a person will have. Especially if you know exactly what drug your taking so dosage can be done accordingly. Even a lot of rc's that people are sold to as mdma who have bad results would probably have a much nicer time if the drug wasn't dosed as mdma instead being dosed as what it really is and knowing what to somewhat expect instead of a suprise. Also knowing what not to combine with and such helps in what ive been saying.

Buy a test kit, read the sticky in this forum on how to take mdma safely. I mean really, there is dangerous stuff sold as mdma, a test kit can be purchased for very cheap online! Google mdma reagent test buy online Canada.

I think you can get them cheap off eBay as well. And you can use reAgent test kits to check ALL the drugs you use, and have an idea if they are legit or not. Your little druggie friends will be impressed :)

Hey guys! It's been weeks since I've even looked into this post and now 3 weeks since I took the MDMA. Or whatever it was. It's been a very weird 3 weeks. Not right at all. I've had days where I felt pretty close to normal. But I've not had a day where I feel totally normal. Some days all I wanna do is sleep because when I'm awake I feel like death. That's happened maybe 7 of the 23 days. Actually today is one of them. I've been in bed all day but haven't slept much because I just seem to not be able to. I have smoked dope 5 of the last 7 days and it makes me feel a lot better but

..... The next day it's all I want so I try not to. Some days I don't wanna even look at food and some I eat all day. There's no in between. It's weird. I've been in the hospital once. They sent me home after running a heart rate rest and an oxygen test. I'm just hoping I feel better soon. I'd like to ask if any of you have had an experience like this. Or know anyone that has?