• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids After close to a month of use on and off, could I be in WD?

Ringo88

Bluelighter
So i had my wisdom teeth taken out about a month ago, and took a script and a half of Hydrocodone, and a script and a half of Tylenol 3.

The hydrocodone was taken for the first 2 weeks, and the tylenol 3 for the second because of issues I still had.

I last took Tylenol 3 on Wednesday night. It's about 7pm friday here, and I feel a little off. Like a bit heightened anxiety, but no throwing up or crapping.

Could this be related whatsoever? I take Valium everyday, and have so for a few years, so I basically take to feel normal.

Will I be ok? Doesn't come close I'm sure to full WD, if I'm even having that. Almost like a stuffed up nose/throat with some extra anxiety.

Thanks in advance guys. Maybe this pot brownie will help lol.

it could be slight withdrawal yes after 1 month of daily consecutive use but don't think about it as that will only make your symptoms worse. just go on with your life as normal.

Your last use was Wednesday, and you posted Friday, that's 48 hours or so, the WD effects from the hydrocodone and codeine should be peaking by then. If all you are feeling is a little anxiety and a stuffy nose, it doesn't sound like it is going to be bad at all. Ya, you should be good to just go on with your life. Put it behind you, opiate addiction is no joke man.