• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

After a Long Day of Whip-its...

Bludude4

Greenlighter
So I have to report to my local county for random drug testing, and so yesterday, I decided to do Whip-Its, since I knew they wouldn't show up on a test result. Well, I guess it kind of got out of hand...
I went to the headshop, got a cracker, a balloon, and a box of 25 Whip-It canisters. I was with a few friends, so we went through them pretty quick. I went back to the headshop, got a pack of 50 this time, went through em fairly quick, long story short, we ended up with a box of roughly 175 spent cream chargers. After a few goes, I wanted to try a double balloon. I did several doubles, I wasn't keeping track of exactly how many I did, but I did a lot of doubles. I also did sort-of a triple, doing another single balloon after a double balloon. I was also smoking cigarettes between whip-it breaks. Later that evening, a few hours later, I suppose, I went to a different friend's house to blast-off. DMT. I smoked it out of a Pilo, and just about burned my lips. It was amazing. Mandalas everywhere, I'm pretty sure I saw some Hindu gods. 0.09g first blast off, then I came down, and took another blast-off, 0.1g. This shit is going to change my life. Continuing on, about an hour later, I was wheezing and coughing like a motherfucker, like I had been smoking 3 packs a day for 90 years straight. I went to bed, and woke up this morning, still wheezing. I'm not sure if it was the DMT, which was a tannish color, or if I didn't wait long enough for the NO2 to cool down when I was doing my semi-triple whippets. I didn't give the 3rd NO2 hit very long at all before inhaling it. Any thoughts on what might be causing this, and when it might stop? Or should I see a doctor?

Welcome to bluelight. Which Hindu gods/goddesses did you see on the DMT?

When you or anyone else inhales nitrous oxide it's best to take a break and breathe in air or oxygen and not go crazy with the nitrous.

Stop using ALL drugs for the time being even cannabis, take some B12 supplements, and also see a doctor or medical professional and tell them about all the drugs you used including the nitrous, DMT, and any other drugs you use and how you smoke tobacco. You will not get into any legal trouble for telling a doctor or other medical professional about your drug use. Good luck.

As today has progressed, the wheezing is no longer as bad. My breathing is 95% back to normal. I guess I did go pretty crazy with the nitrous. I was trying to keep the high going for a minute or two, and I think I almost succeeded. Oops. The only thing deterring me from seeing a doctor at this time is my lack of money. I'll try to pick up some B12 supplements, though. I'm not allowed anywhere near cannabis due to my legal situation, basically on probation.

I believe I saw Ganesh, it was a, I guess chubby/fat God, with an elephant head. He was at the center of all the mandalas. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever "seen" in my entire life. Everything was just changing and morphing, cycling through all these incredibly vibrant colours.

I'm definitely interested in trying to blast off again today. Not sure, I guess we'll see. Thanks for the advice!

As today has progressed, the wheezing is no longer as bad. My breathing is 95% back to normal. I guess I did go pretty crazy with the nitrous. I was trying to keep the high going for a minute or two, and I think I almost succeeded. Oops. The only thing deterring me from seeing a doctor at this time is my lack of money. I'll try to pick up some B12 supplements, though. I'm not allowed anywhere near cannabis due to my legal situation, basically on probation.

I believe I saw Ganesh, it was a, I guess chubby/fat God, with an elephant head. He was at the center of all the mandalas. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever "seen" in my entire life. Everything was just changing and morphing, cycling through all these incredibly vibrant colours.

I'm definitely interested in trying to blast off again today. Not sure, I guess we'll see. Thanks for the advice!

Yes that does sound like it was Ganesha. What all did you learn from the DMT?

Vaping big hits of DMT (crystals) has caused me to feel my airways irritated for a few days many times.
I don't smoke anything else, not even occasionally, nor have I ever tried nitrous.

Welcome to bluelight. Which Hindu gods/goddesses did you see on the DMT?

When you or anyone else inhales nitrous oxide it's best to take a break and breathe in air or oxygen and not go crazy with the nitrous.

Stop using ALL drugs for the time being even cannabis, take some B12 supplements, and also see a doctor or medical professional and tell them about all the drugs you used including the nitrous, DMT, and any other drugs you use and how you smoke tobacco. You will not get into any legal trouble for telling a doctor or other medical professional about your drug use. Good luck.

Priest, I understand your concern, but I see that you've been frequently advising people to stop using all drugs immediately and turn themselves in as drug addicts and I'm just not sure that this is always the most sensible plan of action.

I agree that sometimes you have to bite the bullet and admit your flaws to a doctor, but let's be real, addiction is still objectively frowned upon by society and the medical establishment, so while you need to admit usage to access certain services, by admitting this, you are also opening yourself up to extreme judgement and prejudice.

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is known to be quite irritating, so I don't think a sore throat and or a cough are appropriate reasons to throw in the towel.

Priest, I understand your concern, but I see that you've been frequently advising people to stop using all drugs immediately and turn themselves in as drug addicts and I'm just not sure that this is always the most sensible plan of action.

I agree that sometimes you have to bite the bullet and admit your flaws to a doctor, but let's be real, addiction is still objectively frowned upon by society and the medical establishment, so while you need to admit usage to access certain services, by admitting this, you are also opening yourself up to extreme judgement and prejudice.

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is known to be quite irritating, so I don't think a sore throat and or a cough are appropriate reasons to throw in the towel.

I wrote for him to take a break from using all drugs until he gets his lungs and respiratory system checked out by a doctor. Not that he has to go to NA meetings, or rehab for nitrous. Also if you use drugs or even just smoke tobacco or drink alcohol socially you should tell your doctor this.

The nang gas possibly allowed deeper alveolar exposure and irritation if the lower lobes and a ventolin spray will help stip the coughing .

There is a different ventolin type spray thats longer lasting but i dont recall the name of the brand.

Ventolin is available without prescription.

Yes you do need to take a break from drugs, nangs are neant to be inhaled with oxygen as per dentist/giving birth (lol) so doible ballooning is too much.

Try to stop smoking for a day or so.

Youll be right.

Nangs arent the issue alone.

I wrote for him to take a break from using all drugs until he gets his lungs and respiratory system checked out by a doctor. Not that he has to go to NA meetings, or rehab for nitrous. Also if you use drugs or even just smoke tobacco or drink alcohol socially you should tell your doctor this.
I agree with Keif, you always seem to not give very good answers usually short and kind of vague then follow it up with a don't do drugs kind of approach.

stirring_the_pot_postcard-rc40965b31d5a4e818e0b914f6d5857e7_vgbaq_8byvr_540.jpg

Yes that does sound like it was Ganesha. What all did you learn from the DMT?
I learned that there may be more to this world than what you physically see around you, especially when sober. Up until that point, I was atheist.
Vaping big hits of DMT (crystals) has caused me to feel my airways irritated for a few days many times.
I don't smoke anything else, not even occasionally, nor have I ever tried nitrous.
Yeah, after another day or two, the wheezing completely stopped. Sometimes I'll sort of wheeze after I've been laying down for a while, like if I'm trying to fall asleep, but I'm pretty sure that's just from smoking cigarettes.

The nang gas possibly allowed deeper alveolar exposure and irritation if the lower lobes and a ventolin spray will help stip the coughing .

There is a different ventolin type spray thats longer lasting but i dont recall the name of the brand.

Ventolin is available without prescription.

Yes you do need to take a break from drugs, nangs are neant to be inhaled with oxygen as per dentist/giving birth (lol) so doible ballooning is too much.

Try to stop smoking for a day or so.

Youll be right.

Nangs arent the issue alone.

I'm assuming Nangs are slang for Whip-Its? hahaha
It's a funny thing, I was in rehab from Dec 3rd to Dec 13th or so, which is the main reason I haven't been replying to this thread (No phones allowed) So I took a week and a half break from ALL drugs, and that has seemed to help quite a bit.

I'm definitely not throwing in the towel, well, on all drugs yet. Unfortunately, I have to throw in the towel on pot for now, as the conditions of my bond don't allow me to smoke. It suuuuucks :'( lol