R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Afraid to kiss

Respect4all

Greenlighter
Hi,

I'm a 19 years old boy, and I recently fell in love with a special girl. She really likes me to and yesterday she wanted to kiss me. I've never had a girlfriend before and I've never kissed either. She's older than me and has lots of experience. I kissed her before she left. She said she enjoyed it but afterwards she told me she didn't found it romantic at all :(:(:(. My technique and approach were bad. She want's me to try it again later but I got really insecure and I don't know how to make her really enjoy kissing me. I want her to get a really nice feeling about me.
I really need help guys, help me, please!!! :(

I'm 20 so im close to ur age.
I've kissed 2 girls in my life and i have to say i've gotten good reviews.
my favorite thing to do with a girl is suck on her stomach and tongue her bellybutton.
Hope i was somewhat of use

Best advice I could think of is to not stick your tongue out of your mouth very far b/c this will make it feel like you're just ramming it down her throat. Most of the movement is without sticking the tongue out much at all for either partner and you don't have to use your tongue on every kiss so there could be a couple secs of just lips and then slowly you use a bit of tongue. The worst kissers I've experienced have always been those who just go crazy with their tongue too fast and forceful. No pressure though it's just supposed to be fun and don't over think it.

As above light on the tongue. Let it slip out and run it across her lips. If she wants to get more intense follow her lead.

suck on her stomach and tongue her bellybutton.

def make sure you try this next time... fuck goin for the mouth go straight to tummy lol

but seriouslly licking her bellybutton? if that you thing more power to ya but ive never even thought about tryin that shit and dont think i ever would...

Hi,

I'm a 19 years old boy, and I recently fell in love with a special girl. She really likes me to and yesterday she wanted to kiss me. I've never had a girlfriend before and I've never kissed either. She's older than me and has lots of experience. I kissed her before she left. She said she enjoyed it but afterwards she told me she didn't found it romantic at all :(:(:(. My technique and approach were bad. She want's me to try it again later but I got really insecure and I don't know how to make her really enjoy kissing me. I want her to get a really nice feeling about me.
I really need help guys, help me, please!!! :(

for real tho man just be yourself and do what comes naturally... if your overthinking it then your not gona enjoy it and your prob gna be bad at it...

honestly never understood how ppl were bad kissers... theres not much to it, just tilt your head, lean in and go for it

Don't think it about too logically.. it's more of an art, free expression, feeling thing. That said there's a few basics.. you can't paint a masterpiece without the right painting techniques. Just google around and you'll find the basics if you're that unsure.

For what it's worth I was always worried about kissing, over thinking it and such, but the girl I'm currently seeing has told me how addictive my kissing is! She's only the 3rd I've kissed.

Make use of your hands.. hold her face with the palm of your hand, brush through her hair to the nape of her neck, pull her in closer etc.

Also don't forget there's more than one place to kiss a girl. The side of the neck in particular.. be careful with that one ;)

Be honest with her. If she likes you she will teach you gently, follow her lead .

^ mabe thats how chicks roll in canada but down here they will eat him alive if he doesnt get it together lol

My first girlfriend taught me how (not) to kiss, and I will be forever grateful.

Don't pucker up and go in all business-like. The idea is not to "kiss," but to "touch." Loosen up. Yield to the lips. Relax.

Be like water, my friend.

lightly suck her top or bottom lip and caress her face and then stick your dick in her ass.

Maybe later in the relationship. He needs to pass through the first stages..

Im a girl so as far as kissing goes
Good: kissing her neck when kissing her run your tongue across her lips and like other people said follow her lead.
Bad: sticking your tongue too far in her mouth. Dry lips (lick your lips before u kiss her) bad breath eat a mint or something before u kiss her especially if your a smoker and shes not! Definitely kiss her neck tho that we love that

As soon as a guy starts kissing my neck i want to fuck him. Maybe give her a heads up about how little experience u have..

get a hooker and practice everything on her

unless that "no kissing on lips" thing still exists haha.