❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Afraid to have sex because of penis size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam80

Greenlighter
I want to see if anyone else dealt with my problem. I'm terrified that I'm going to be laughed at and be nothing but a laughing stock. Once I heard some woman interviewed on a radio show saying that she found out some guy she was dealing with had a small penis she would just laugh and tell him to leave. And, no, with the exception of one female friend (who passed away a few years ago, I don't talk to friends about it though they ask me all the time how come they never see me in a relationship with another woman. I can't tell them the truth. I would rather be the biggest jerk in the world with a big penis then some nice guy with a small one.

And PLEASE don't tell there's nothing that I can do about it. What good is that going to do me? So I might as well jump in the river then I suppose. Guys with big penises have it made. They have their choice of any woman.

Well what do you want us to tell you ? The two options you have are : to either try and find a girl who'll be ok with your size or be alone for the rest of your life. Just because you heard one woman on radio saying she laughed at a guy doesn't mean it happens all the time. In fact most people have slightly more manners and will either not mention it or be subtle about it.

^There appears to be a third option. Penisgym?

If you check their forums, they're pretty active and full of people who seem to be getting results.

It one of those topics which society automatically dismisses due to a commonly held, static, opinion, but I find it hard to imagine that the thousands of success stories on the following forum are fabricated:

https://www.pegym.com

It's equivalent to 99% of people finding it ridiculous that drug use could be spiritual or lead to personal development, or even a happy life, then finding somewhere like this/erowid. Bet we've all been through that phase.

Basically, if I was in your position I'd be giving it a shot.

I would rather be the biggest jerk in the world with a big penis then some nice guy with a small one.
possibly one of the saddest things i've read on bluelight :(

And PLEASE don't tell there's nothing that I can do about it. What good is that going to do me?
what good is asking the question in the first place?

Guys with big penises have it made. They have their choice of any woman.
not really.

The right woman will not care.
yep.

alasdair

For real; I've got a sizable dick, but women still don't look at me. It's not like I can wear a t-shirt that says "I have a big ol' wanker, ladies" around and expect to get laid by every passer-by. Dick size has no value in a clothed society. If you're dick can get about 5 inches into a gals vag then you're good, there's a wall (the cervix) and mashing it won't do you any good, so in the end if you've got a big dick, much of it doesn't get to be inside anyways. A girls g-spot is only a few inches inside; not to mention, her clit is on the outside entirely, and any true sexual master would tell you that it is the clit that leads to pleasing a woman, rather than penetration. If you're good at cunnilignus, you're set mate. Who cares what your dick is like at that point!

I prefer a girl with thick thighs; her thighs become like extra labia if you come from behind hahahaha

Ok first off OP you are coming to conclusions without any actual proof.

Lets not vaginas vary in size, tightness, depth, and how much they stretch as well as how much a woman is ok with it stretching in terms of sexual pleasure.

Everyone gets off on different things. As far as physical some women get off more through clitoral stimulation and other women penetration.

Some people want to be with someone they have a strong emotional connection and some prefer to sleep wirh complete strangers.

Anyways to assume guys who have large penises have it made is always the case because long story short not everyone's genitals are compatible.

I really can't speak for the female perspective other than what woman have said to me.

I will give one example, I dated a woman and sex with me was painful for her after a few minutes or less, she still came but I didn't because her being in pain wasn't something I was ok with but she was. Eventually after hearing her complain about pain from sex I just told her it wasn't going to work out. She persisted and asked why and I sai isn't it obvious our genitals are not compatible? She got it and didn't spend more than 30 seconds to reasoning to come to the same conclusion.

I have had much more extreme cases but I dont want to derail the thread but my point is sometimes people are willing to accomadate because they care about someone.

Insecurity is never flattering. Nothing ventured is nothing gained.

You can accept the fact you are human and everyone is different both mentally and physically.

So as far as who you end up with, it will be the quality of the love you make together. So that doesn't mean you will end up with someone ugly unless you are ugly too, genital size just means you have to find someone suitable for you and you suitable for her.

As far as being scared to have sex because of something you saw in the media or from looking at other mens genitals to size yourself up, that is on you.

If these cultural influences were not in your life or something you cared about would you still be scared to have sex?

I am not cicrumsised for example and sometimes the media portrays that as unlcean or my penis will reek and it only annoys me in the sense that I know someone will take it personally and not realize its entertainment.

I can assure you my penis is quite clean and here's something ironic most every woman I was with had no clue I wasn't cut until I told them and their typical reaction was "I expected it would be different" and it always was something from radio or tv.

I do remember one woman I dated and I were talking to a group of people and the topic came up and she said "I have never seen an uncut dick but I imagine it would be so disgusting" and I say that I wasn't cut and she says "oh I take that back, I guess its not like jokes on tv, I didn't even know but wow its really no different" and to add to the irony I had slept with another woman in the people conversing. They all just assumed from stuff on cartoon network's late night programs, comedy movies, and such.

Anyways radio and tv is entertainment and one person's opinion does not matter. There are 7 billion people on this planet and you only need to find one that likes you for what you are and have the feeling be mutual.

Look we all have had sex with someone and said to ourselves "well that wasn't very good, thought they would be better" and moved on. The idea that having sex with someone and them not wanting to be with you again kind of defeats the concept of dating until you find someone you really care for that cares for you.

So if you just go ahead and date sooner or later you will find someone that you are happy to be with.

There isnt anything you can do about the size - but you can do something about the way you perceive it and the way you believe women will perceive it. Women in general are no where near as superficial and ego driven as us men - there WILL be women that love you for more than just your sexual organs, I promise you bud. Sex can be an important part of a relationship whether you have a small penis or not - it's about pleasure, not size. I do understand why you would feel that way - but not because it's logical, because I know the stigma that surrounds this topic.

Also - this may help or it may not but it's worth mentioning. Ancient Greek sculptures always present with small penises. - Aparrantly this is why - Ancient Greek sculptures are all about balance and idealism. Therefore, it makes sense that they wouldn't have large penises, as this would be considered humorous or grotesque.

It's very likely that some people still find this to be the case, it could easily be a natural attraction for some women.

Another thing - the more you own it and just be blunt about the facts of your anatomy the more attractive you will become to partners - it will shine through in your confidence levels and they'll love it. PLEASE dude, don't let it depress you for much longer. It's something you're going to have to work past. We only get this life once and it really doesn't matter what penis size you're born with, you need to march forward regardless and go and get yours!! I've had similar insecurities about relationships because of my opinions on my own appearance, you will get over it as long as you accept yourself for who you are. - Also, if you do happen to be doing any drugs (Since this is a drug site) - consider taking a step back for a month or so and see if your opinions on this matter become less severe.

Aw, this is so sad. :(

I'm a small girl, small frame, and have been with guys with small penises. It doesn't bother me and has been some of the best sex cuz they're confident and know how to make a woman feel good. :) Keep your chin up tiger.

I read somewhere that some dudes get their dick operated on because it is tiny

If your dick is that small that you are worried, go under the knife

Probs better than posting on a drug forum about it

What size are we talking about here? Many men think they are too small even when they are in the average range.

Have you heard of the bathmate? It's a penis pump that uses water. It gave me an extra half inch of girth.

lol C'mon bro! False hope, no one needs that :p Having a small dick doesn't warrant an operation, it's not that serious. You're sort of playing into his perception of how messed up his life is because he has a small penis, it's really not.

You're placing your worth as a lover and as a man upon the size of your dick, which you should never do.

Half of the population is going to fall below the mean. Does that mean that those men don't satisfy their partners, or have unfulfilled lives? Absolutely not.

You've been sold the idea that you will never be worthy, while never having had any experience at all.

You're not a penis, you're a human being. Give yourself some credit. There is much more to sex than dick size. Just because someone has a huge penis doesn't mean they can please their partner, or their date, as it may be.

Chin up.

lol C'mon bro! False hope, no one needs that :p Having a small dick doesn't warrant an operation, it's not that serious. You're sort of playing into his perception of how messed up his life is because he has a small penis, it's really not.

If you're referring to Ryan01's post then I disagree, it's actual hope. A quick read through the penis gym forums indicates to me that increasing your length by an inch+ is an actual realistic goal.

Anyway op said:

And PLEASE don't tell there's nothing that I can do about it. What good is that going to do me?

I'm interested to know peoples thoughts on all this. Surely the widespread idea there is nothing you can do is a total misconception; which is pretty fucking interesting to say the least.

OP I was very worried about the size of my penis when I was a teenager through my mid 20's. I am 30 and have come to realize the size really does not matter. If it is a one night stand then why even worry because you wont see her again and if you get in a relationship, build it on your personality VS physical traits. In a real relationship the size of your cock wont really matter if you and her are in the relationship for the right reasons and then sex will be better for both of you.

I dated a girl, fell in love and eventually married her and we had the best sex of our lives while we where engaged and newly weds, but other differenced caused our divorce and it had nothing to do with sex. I always thought my penis was small in reality it was average length and just a bit on the thin side and as a teen and into my early 20's I thought that not having the girth that others had I would not be able to please a woman and boy was I wrong! It turned out to be a blessing, having anal sex it was even more pleasurable for her and we explored our sex life even more! Now I don't even worry about my size I just go for it and if it is not satisfactory for her then oh well I got mine! lol Just get a I don't give a fuck attitude about your cock and you will have more self confidence and sex will be more pleasurable.

There is much more to sex than dick...

I know that penetrative sex is often regarded as the greatest of all intimacies, but dude, you have hands and a tongue - some girls I've been with got waaaay more from oral/digital stimulation.

Our shafts aren't the be all and end all of our sexual prowess.

EDIT: sounded a little too much like I was consoling myself there hahaha

Last edited:
Men care more about penis size than women (also note the avg length of the vaginal canal is 5-7 inches, and banging cervix sucks for both, so even 4 inches is fine). As long as you know how to use it, size isn't all that important. And there's always oral sex too. No matter what anyone says, a bad sex life can and will ruin a relationship, so if you can't manage with your dick, make up for it with your tongue.

I did have a friend tell me that she laughed at a dude cuz she went down on him and he was tiny, but she still kept sucking, so it's not like it's a deal-breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.