• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Afghan heroin plus pic and coke flakes plus pic - dosage h while on c?

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
I AM doing some afghan heroin, the quality should be much better than the average street quality and should be around 60%, IT are Brown pebbles (see pic) and have that distinct smell... The color on the pic is different from in reality, in reality its typical brownish...

Coke
H3

The coke is better quality than the average quality and should be around 70%, IT looks like shiny flakes...

What do you guys think?

How often can i redose the h, and how much, on large doses of coke?

I did a big dose.of coke and a small dose of H, and im having superb effect; intense euphoria, talkative yet high and relaxed af...

This is quite perfect...

Oh yes, im insufflating Both the h as well as the c...

i know that h3, quite good for snorting.

about mixing i don't know, those are 2 completely opposite drugs, i see mixing those as counterproductive.

i know that h3, quite good for snorting, how do u take it?

about mixing i don't know, those are 2 completely opposite drugs, i see mixing those as counterproductive.
I snort it, and the two opposite effects is what is great about this combo, you have all the good effects of Both the c and the h and none of the bad effects... Not nodding off actually staying awake to enjoy your high while still experiencing An energy boost from the coke but without Any Sharp stim edge... I AM highly euphoric due to this combo as well,.h and c had always been my favorite combo...

I reached a point of ultimate euphoria, still on my first g coke and i have two g, and of the several Gs heroin i only did some bumps, i now feel euphoria in Both my mind as my body, i feel like I'm in a state of full orgasm that due to the coke makes me feel like I'm going to explode with euphoria,.but due to the heroin this feeling of exploding feels very calm, relaxed and sedated, i feel no anxiety OR paranoia OR jitteryness OR whatever and i dont feel a great need to redose the coke, im really having a perfect drug experience, the coke is after all around 70% which for these days could be considered fire,.and i dont know what fire would be for heroin but since its around 60% im considering IT top quality, and this is reflected in the quality of the high, i wish i could feel like this all the time (not really, that would get boring,.but you know what i mean), im back in An opiate/opioid love period since i did this heroin,.ordered already unwashed blue afghan papaver somniferum seeds - which is said to have a high alkaloid content - and i ordered some hydrocodon which was real cheap, less than what i pay for 2g weed including shipping costs for 30 pills, they were having a sale on this (over here there are some shops that sell very openly all meds you could wish for), i Also AM looking for nr 4 heroin but no luck yet finding a source as most is probably fent and i want heroin as fent lacked euphoria to me severely...

I also AM looking for a source that could deliver me real coke, im talking over 80%, im still searching... But i need the best coke as i want to do some more coke in the near future as i Am going to keep doing opiates/opioids for a while and i truly love the combo opiates/coke...

Can Anyone suggest other opiates/opioids that i definitely should try out? I also AM interested in opioid rc's but that's a little harder to get my hands on, rc's are mostly legal over here and we have several RC shops selling all stim and psychedelic RC s, but the opioid rc's got pretty fast banned...

Also Kratom i want to do again for sure...

I also ordered a PVP, have never tried IT before and as i was searching what the local shops had to offer i got interested in IT ...

I AM going to buy a crack pipe in the head shop tomorrow to smoke some of the heroin... I dont want to waste a lot again by using a Meth pipe again for this, which actually worked fine for me tbh... But i guess i would go tru my stash a lot faster...

Heroin also seems,.besides that IT makes me nod severely,.to also give me some drive, i think IT Just makes me feel so good that this by itself and on its own is giving me a sense of motivation...

I also feel like my suffering to ocd is much better atm,.im not at all as compulsive and obsessive about things as usually, also my brain usually doesn't filter information which makes me expierence a constant overload of information specially on stims,.atm i dont.really suffer this overload...

Heroin really has a therapeutic effect on me,.IT makes me keep control over myself while highly stimmed, i really cant express in words how good i.actually feel rn, and compared to my past i only did very small doses but lately i feel like less is more to quite An extent; i really AM not aware of even one negative side effect, this experience is definitely triggering the start of a new intense drug period, its Just do good atm that this drives me to fully explore this more and more from now on, but im going to avoid, like overall i was able to.in the past, to try to watch.out for OPI.addiction and i want to.make sure that if i suffer.wd at.some point its only going to be very mild WD and avoid Any severe wd...

Life can be really good now and then...

I actually feel like i have a good balance between the h and the c, i only.hope i wont be surprised by the h being.too strong once the stim effect of the coke is gone, but i dont forsee Any problems regarding this and that's not something for.right away since i still have a full g of c and the previous g lasted me about 16hrs and i.didnt.hold back,.and from the h i have even lots more...

... Will you stop showing off you're making me drool XD
That's not Really my intention, i AM Just really excited by all this... But im glad its clear how i experience this cause i feared not being able to fully express this... But now IT seems i was maybe able to make my point a little too well ...

I snort it, and the two opposite effects is what is great about this combo, you have all the good effects of Both the c and the h and none of the bad effects... Not nodding off actually staying awake to enjoy your high while still experiencing An energy boost from the coke but without Any Sharp stim edge... I AM highly euphoric due to this combo as well,.h and c had always been my favorite combo...

I used to love the opiate and stimulant euphoria - as you say, the best of both worlds but seemingly without the negatives. Until it isn't.

I don't know how far you've travelled down this road mate, but it may be wise to get off at the next stop if you can.

The OP is just into heroin & needing to change their underwear & said they have a-pvp on order too with NO idea what it's like 🤣

If this post is real this person is fucked, I'd say & I'm not alone a-pvp is the most compulsive redose drug out there. Say hello to the bin ghost, shadow men & the folks at the secure mental health unit for me.

I used to love the opiate and stimulant euphoria - as you say, the best of both worlds but seemingly without the negatives. Until it isn't.

I don't know how far you've travelled down this road mate, but it may be wise to get off at the next stop if you can.
I realize this all too well, however im planning to deal with Any problems once they present themself,.by Then its too late to change anything about IT without having to make changes at this point in time,.tho i do believe i Will be able to handle anything that should come from this.infinitely better than a speed comedown, i AM aware of my cripled logic, but its not like im getting into the unknown as i have experience with these things and this does not even come close to how i abused drugs in my past without Any regard.for how that would Come back to bite me in the ass, however i strongly feel like I'm not going to suffer severe consequences at this point.

I realize this all too well, however im planning to deal with Any problems once they present themself,.by Then its too late to change anything about IT without having to make changes at this point in time,.tho i do believe i Will be able to handle anything that should come from this.infinitely better than a speed comedown, i AM aware of my cripled logic, but its not like im getting into the unknown as i have experience with these things and this does not even come close to how i abused drugs in my past without Any regard.for how that would Come back to bite me in the ass, however i strongly feel like I'm not going to suffer severe consequences at this point.
Take it from a few men who've had more foil plates to smoke off than you had hot dinners stop now.

I don't know one junkie who didn't say the stuff you are coming out with. You have no idea what you doing or playing with.

You'll ignore us like everyone does, I laughed at everyone who warned me as I knew best........

Come back in 6 months when you wonder why you can't sleep & have PAWS.

The OP is just into heroin & needing to change their underwear & said they have a-pvp on order too with NO idea what it's like 🤣

If this post is real this person is fucked, I'd say & I'm not alone a-pvp is the most compulsive redose drug out there. Say hello to the bin ghost, shadow men & the folks at the secure mental health unit for me.
If im not mistaken a PVP Came recommended on the dutch drug forum im on, over there a lot of ppl are in to such things, things like heroin are even sometimes by some ppl somewhat frowned upon over here, not by me obviously,.but there are many ppl with who I socialize that.i rather have they not know i.use heroin, simply because over here heroin is for what they would call the real junkies and probably heroin users are by many over here seen as low lifes, but things like a PVP really hype over here...

Take it from a few men who've had more foil plates to smoke off than you had hot dinners stop now.

I don't know one junkie who didn't say the stuff you are coming out with. You have no idea what you doing or playing with.

You'll ignore us like everyone does, I laughed at everyone who warned me as I knew best........

Come back in 6 months when you wonder why you can't sleep & have PAWS.
Again, im fully aware of the things you say, without wanting to neglect Them i.still dont worry that much as i feel for the type of person i AM, im not convinsed that om really doing anything that is going to make my life more hell then when on a speed comedown suffering severe sleep deprivation, psychotic tendencies, extreme panic and paranoia, losing control over myself to such extent and so on... But im fully willing to entertain the notion that im going to be surprised by other ways of suffering that my current situation brings about, however im not able to consider that something i really should fear at this point, besides om not blind to such things, my drug abuse in the past i consider to be quite extreme,.so i suffered a.great deal more from drugs than at this point would even be possible yet...