• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Affirmations: Life is good when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live is good when you remember no matter what happens there will alwase me someone who loves you.

Life is good, when although u have lost pretty much everything else, your talent at writing is better than ever... and you can just sit and write at whim and know that you are following the path to being an author like u always wanted.

Life is good... when you can accept change gracefully, even though your heart doesn't agree.

^^^Very true

Life is good when you hear a song you love, played by your favorite dj, and it gives you goosebumps.

Life is good when you have a crush in the purest sense again. Doesn't seem to happen very often but when it does, you feel like a 12-year-old child all over again. :)

Life will also be good when I get a 1.14 in 100 breaststroke (swimming)

life is good when i normally would already be running away from a new friend and forgetting i ever met them, but i decide to face my fears and accept that they are very different from me and i still want them in my life... it's like i'm taking the first step toward jumping off the cliff, i can't turn back.

Life is good when you want what you have instead of having what you want.

Life is particularly good when you appreciate the fact that . . .

". . . this life came so close to never happening."

-- 25th Hour, Underrated Movie

Last edited:
Life is good when you draw on your hands with permanant markers, just cos you're happy :)

Life is good when you forget about trying to be happy, and just are.

Life is good when your friends put up with you being a shit and are still there for you :)

Life is good when something like a single song can ignite a dozen and one good memories, and you can be thankful for each and every one

Originally posted by smileyfish
Life is good when your friends put up with you being a shit and are still there for you :)

Have to agree with that one. I've put my friends through a lot of shit lately.

Life is good with a loving cat by your side and one more day of a long weekend ahead of you.

Life is good when you have a boss who really cares and is willing to work with you in order to make certain aspects of your life easier.

Life is good when having the one you love away helps you value them even more.

When you've help someone out and know you've had a positive impact :)

Status
Not open for further replies.