• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

affection: who shoves it away?

I think I'm kinda like somewhere where you are. I mean I love having physical contact with females... as much as possible. But right now I dont really want a super serious relationship, and as a result I find myself half in one that I feel like I'm almost resisting myself at this point.

Like I should just relax and let go but I think sometimes I want to keep my life simpler without a GF, and for this I believe sometimes I strain new relationships.

haha... jammy, believe me, if i come to that... you'll be one of the firsts on my list. :D

Oh, don't worry, I'll make you come. (To that, I mean).

there might be one other bl'er ahead of you (i already promised him a while back, but who knows if he remembers! it's been a while since we've talked).
INSOLENCE!!!!

Give the bitch's name NAO and if he's attractive, I'll fuck the memory out of his brain. If not, then I'll just give him drugs.

:D

I push people away or ignore someone's advances when I feel that they may be trying to manipulate me with their physical affections.

I've had a few more women than men do this to me.

I, too, have found women more likely to do this than men, but most of them are pretty bad at pretending it's genuine ;)

I shove it away as well, specially when it comes to hugging/kissing relatives. I use alternative ways to show affection.
With my grandmother I used to shake her - she would always play along and had no problem with it, lol.

I shove it away as well, specially when it comes to hugging/kissing relatives. I use alternative ways to show affection.
With my grandmother I used to shake her
- she would always play along and had no problem with it, lol.

haha, what?
please dont try that one with babies.

I, too, have found women more likely to do this than men, but most of them are pretty bad at pretending it's genuine ;)

eek.gif

haha, what?
please dont try that one with babies.

I would simply just grab both of her biceps and gently shake her.
She would say , 'stop doing that, i'm old' but with a smile on her face and usually she would exaggerate the shaking intensity. She never told me to stop doing it with a serious face - she liked it and knew it was for fun.
I miss her:(

Oh I love the mushy stuff to be honest
But I don't like being interrupted while I'm busy loading the dishwasher, or shaving in the morning.

I'm the opposite, I'm totally addicted to affection. Love it love it love it. Unless I'm sleeping. Then I will kindly and swiftly remove his wandering hands and roll away into my own little sanctuary on my side of the bed. :)

I find affectionate people to be the minority; I'm extremely affectionate and love that stuff as well.

haha... jammy, believe me, if i come to that... you'll be one of the firsts on my list. :D

there might be one other bl'er ahead of you (i already promised him a while back, but who knows if he remembers! it's been a while since we've talked).

Either that's me, or there's a third... You international hussy!! And yes, I remember :)

So Jammy... START YOUR ENGINES! WOOP!

Also, on topic, I'm with Sweet P and Noodle: I freaking heart being affectionate iwth my partner, and love it when it's reciprocated which it generally is. That said I haven't always been this way. He's the first guy I've felt i was able to open up enough with along these lines and not feel awkward etc etc :)

I'm also affectionate with mates. I love hugs. And my friends are the same so it's not an issue.

^ Haha, Ryan hitting on not one, but two homos. Classic :D.

Wiggy!! Miss ya' <3.

(I apologize for the following but I can't stop my brain, even though I'm pretty tired of my smartass thoughts myself by now.)

I want to tell you another truth - that it CAN be personality trait but it also can be a sign of your specific kind of fuckuppery. And this can be true for both. Girl who likes to kiss 24/7 may have serious abandonment issues and guy who hates to cuddle just isn't able to let people close to him mentally as well. Point being: we are all fucked up one way or another and sometimes it will be expressed with hugging/not-hugging.

And also it might not be about fuckuppery but just different stages one is in his/her life. If you are insecure and vulnerable, you may prefer more physical contact. But if you are just out of tough relationship you might enjoy being alone and you don't want closeness at all.

And finally I get to answering OP: why would you think it's weird in the first place? Just like some want to have children, others don't, some like BDSM, others same sex partners and there are always some weird "orientations" you would be happier WITHOUT knowing about. Then it couldn't surprise anyone that there are also people like you who like closeness as you do and that's actually pretty awesome you live life the way it makes you feel content. Hugs or no hugs.

Also I want to note that this is expected if you look back on our recent history and cultural movements. It has been only last decade or two acknowledged that expressing and talking about your emotions is not only okay but essential to your well-being! At the same time we can't forget that probably many of your as well as my parents grew up knowing crying men are pussies and unfit and that a lady never let's her emotions run amok.

So we are all just learning how to erase centuries of bullshit from our collective brain and embrace all this new stuff which often includes PDA.

I find affectionate people to be the minority; I'm extremely affectionate and love that stuff as well.

I love affection. it's hard for me to give affection out even though I really want tom sometimes. I can be seen as 'cool' and 'detached' but I'd rather someone give me a hug than steer clear. Falling in love really made me crave affection more as well.