Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Advise on 3-meo-pce after years of non doing dissos

kingqueen1

Bluelighter
Hi Community,
For the short story i used a lot of mxe, some 3-meo-pcp and many psychs some years ago, i been non doing drugs since 3 or 4 years with some occasional Dmt or lsd but none on the last years for the major reason that i had been really nervously traumatised by some previous amphetamines binge, so for a long time i been really scare of any mind altering substance because it was causing panic attacks for no reason in the smallest quantities.
However after a lot of acceptation, tending to a healty mind and body, the body heal for almost anything and i had always that though in my mind there will be a time ill have the opportunities to have my hand on dissoc that i always wanted, 3meo pce, i remember the article of the mxe chemist that was eloging this product so it always been something i wanted back the old times, anyways im getting some soon and i cannot lie there is a part of me that get the feeling back when the mxe was coming to the post after a short break, it the one heroin people get where you feel everything is made perfectly, on the other way i can feel some stress about all the situation, the goin back to some old fiend, the opportunities to face fear as well, even as this time when i dont have received the product i can feel that it bring a lot to the surface, which im searching for, anyways i offcourse watched threads about 3-meo-pce and have some experience with dissos but i wanted to know what you guys have felt with this product compare to your expectations and physically ttalking how would you compare to mxe which was pretty easy on the body which was conducting to many people that could use daily without visible short repercussions.
Kind regards to all and stay safe , Happy Christmas

Start low, it is orally active, the dose is up to 25mg. Actually I have never used it. I'll shut up. And Merry Crimble you!

Thanks you, I planned to start at 5mg after an allergy test, as I always do, it just this one look so interesting, the value how it hit some receptor as sigma 1 and 2 it really intriguing me but maybe these thought are more for another thread though