• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Advise for cocaine use please

If anyone feels guilty for having an addiction, or inspired to "use better" after reading ketquests post above - please take a breather and don't let them have that effect on you.

As a former user, I can say that post is triggering.

Last edited:
That can kill a person and would kill most if snorted fast enough. Someone might read this and assume when he gets pure coke, really pure coke that anything close to that will be needed for a night or day,
Yes anything can kill a person if consumed too fast, even water. I spaced everything in 8 hours or so, started with thin lines, and then you start doubling up when it's not hitting. I am not saying I did 5g that day, it was more like 3,5, , and It is indeed high for people with slow metabolism and or frail, small body composition. I don't have tolerance to coke, I said I need at least the double of what is considered safe for a regular person. Always been this way. MDMA for example. If its not those super strong pills of 250 - 340mg, I have to double drop a 100 - 150mg pill otherwise I have a very underwhelming roll which ends pretty soon. If I take only one 100 150 mg pill, and then take another when the peak starts to fade, I don't feel anything, After the peak is gone, if you take more pills you are just making yourself miserable on the hangover. and wasting pills. The only thing that hits is all the bad effects like jaw skiiing clenching, rolling eys, getting hot flashes, nausea...

Getting stuff straight from the brick doesn’t mean anything.
Sure if the brick was created with cuts, this is the real deal. I don't even leave home, I only get the contacts from the rich guys, like the cork sniffer version of coke users, once you try clean, you dont use anything else. He showed me the whole process of cutting slices from the brick with a pocket knife, the pieces fell like thick big scales, then he brought the stuff into bright white light and you could see the crystals all shining, beautiful. The he measured in the scale, showed me 21,5 g and put 10g into two ziplocks, then inside another stronger and gray ziplock , the ones you can vacuum seal. Very nice, but he did not show the stealth. He sent me via the fastest domestic shipping available, it was on a friday otherwise I would have received the next day. Monday it arrived and I was anxious to quench the thirst of 5 years, but It was a rookie mistake dong that without having my benzos first. Always have 0.5mg of Xanax to end everything, as son as you notice you are starting to do it mechanically, not feeling good rush, you start thinking about doing another line 10min after the last, just have the conscience to stop and take the Xanax, in 15min you will start feeling that glorious sleep coming and will collapse until the other day, if you did not drink a ton of beer and liquor, you might not even wake up to pee, perhaps 1 time and wont even remember.

Without tolerance you can be greedy as fuck and you’ll still end up ODing with a lot less. Y
Yes of course, tolerance is built rapidly in a day, you start very small, like little lines, and you start increasing as you go, obviously... Specially if you are not at home, you have to do it fast and effectively, you wont be looking for a place to hide every 10min to do a little line that after 2 hours in the binge session wont really scratch your itch.

you would not keep snorting it and feeling better and better and than die,

You never keep snorting and feeling better and better, you feel less better and better, until you deplete your dopamine and now your are running on adrenergic stuff primarily, the stress stuff, run or die. That's bad, you have to recognize when you are that stage, As I said, pure coke wont increase your heart rate like amphetamines where you feel it kicking your chest. But you will feel it when you reach this point of running on adrenaline and other stuff ending on -ine

Almost all bricks are created with cuts, especially out of Columbia. They put levomisole in at the source. Not to mention people rebrick it all the way down the chain to you, so brick status matters not

Man, despite saying you don’t have “that addiction problem” the way you talk about coke and the binges kind of say otherwise. You don’t have to drink everyday to have a problematic relationship with booze. My dad didn’t drink every day, but a couple times a month it was “WHO’s going to find dad? Can you bail him out I broke?“ etc etc. I’d be curious to know, every time you go on a binge,whether it’s a week, or one really heavy day, what’s happening in your life at that time? Is work extra stressful? Etc etc. I don’t think it’s too far fetched to say but addictions often a survival mechanism. If shits too hard or too overwhelming it gives you a way to keep those things at bay and keep you alive when you might not otherwise stay that way. I’m like that with all of my relapses, I get sober things go ok, I don’t learn any coping skills so eventually everything gets to be too much, or something big happens and I go back to use o shield myself from it

@RustyCrackleford

I just like going crazy from time to time, and I like uppers.

My relationship with drugs always been attached to happiness, felling good, positiveness, having a good time, etc... Whereas the great majority of people have a dark, evil or heavy view of drugs and associate them with bad things or assume people are using because they are depressive, they want to "escape" and whatever other rationalization they try to do to justify their drug use.

If you feel like that, why do you do it? I mean, that's dumb. When I think of drugs I think of a good time with friends or alone.

There is no trigger for a binge, when it happens, it happens. Sometimes it just had been so long since you used this and that, and you are in the mood.

When I went on a binge last week, there was nothing going on. I work from home, I make my own hours, me and my family have a great relationship. Don't know what to tell you. If I had a problematic relationship with drugs I would have been put into rehab or something.

Almost all bricks are created with cuts, especially out of Columbia. They put levomisole in at the source. Not to mention people rebrick it all the way down the chain to you, so brick status matters not

This one I got is 90% pure... More pure than that then only base paste. If I had pure acetone I would show you.

When the coke is cut with crap, it almost always will turn into some white paste in your nose, you know when you sniff, then you think your fine and look in the mirror you have a fucking white gunk in your nose, coming out... Pure coke dissolves completely, if you have some drip it's invisible.

There are other things besides cocaine that dissolve in water and are insoluble in acetone. The only real way to prove purity is with something like LCMS afaik

Isn't levimasole insoluble in acetone?

I forgot I had a question related to coke use:

Does anyone get a super dry mouth when doing coke and drinking only water? I mean you can drink liters of water and the mouth is always dry. I don't remember this ever happened because 99% of my coke binges were with beer.

If I were not sucking on some mints or chewing a gum, or drinking something that has taste like juice, my mouth would start getting dry again.

I just wanted to make an extra post here as an example of my general drug tolerance. In my previous post I said that I usually required the double of what is considered a normal dose. I have 1,77cm height and weigh 77kg, and my body is of a decent build, what you consider mesomorph because even when I get lazy and drop my workout for months, I still retain the muscles and overall shape, despite the fat layer that built up. Anyways, on top of that I probably should have some fast metabolism or something. My point is, I just wanted to give you an example where I Wasn't clear enough: I said that after a night of coke binge, or whatever stim that amps you wired up, my go to is 0.5mg of Xanax, or 1mg of Clonazepam.

I have received my Xanax, but it's not the brand one, it's generic Alprazolam. It's a tiny purple 1mg pill. Now, II never took this one before so I can't compare, but I found it that 1mg did not put me to sleep. I felt it working like, it totally ended the craving and calmed me down, but I still could not sleep. I had to take another 1mg, then yes, 15, 30min later I blacked out and woke up only 12pm (I believe I crashed between 3 and 4 am).

Just one example of my general tolerance for drugs, I remember 1mg was enough, I Can't say for sure if it's a matter of quality of the lab, or I just developed some extra tolerance.

But I don't use benzos and I don't like them. My sole use is uppers sessions abortion and to be able to sleep. I think it's been at least 8 years since the last time I took a pill of clonazepam. I even stopped using it because I noticed that every time I Fell asleep with it it would give me terrible vivid nightmares where it was hard to wake up immediately. I never felt that with alprazolam.

Those ectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph body types are complete pseudoscience nonsense. There is no backing in the literature.

Tolerance to one drug doesn't necessarily have anything to do with tolerance to other drugs. Not unless the tolerance is metabolic and there are liver enzymes or something that cause increased metabolism and not all drugs are metabolized through the same pathways

I've been using cocaine once to twice a week. 1g - 1.5g at a time for a little over a month. The quality is fair to good imo. No noticeable changes with my nose. At what point do I give it up to prevent that from happening. Am I pushing it already?

Like others have said here, now is the time to stop or at least cut back, Especially when you’re not particularly addicted and haven’t suffered any noticeable damage yet. addiction in itself can be bad enough, But when it’s to a drug like cocaine The consequences can be disastrous.

I'm going to start with this nugget.

You can do yourself a serious favor by cleaning out your sinuses on a regular basis. I usually tell people that once per day or once for every period of usage is a great idea. Cocaine causes these problems as it's a remarkably caustic substance in relation to soft tissue. It essentially limits blood flow to areas of local contact, which leads to death of tissue given time and repetition. When you insufflate, 95% of the Cocaine is going to be either absorbed or on its way down the back of your throat. However, Cocaine and stimulants in general lead to both local and systemic dehydration. This can lead to Cocaine getting stuck up there and causing havoc unnecessarily.

You can buy the Neti Pot and do it that way. It's quick and easy. If you're like me, you'll grow to like the feeling of clean sinuses. I now work it in with my usual hygiene stuff and I can tell the difference. Just take a pot, dump it down each nostril and you'll alleviate a large portion of this caustic effect.

Drug usage is inherently difficult to plan/ration. We often go into these situations with this idea that we are in complete control of the way events will proceed. This is almost always an illusion. When you ask, "how long should I use Cocaine before I stop, ideally using it for as long as I want, but getting out just in time to avoid trouble" you have to realize that you're not going to be making great choices when you're using Cocaine. Your executive function will find all kinds of interesting ways to suggest using Cocaine instead of not using it.

Most people who end up with holes in their sinuses are addicted. It's not a matter of deciding at that point.

The blunt answer without any preaching?

It seems like most people who use Cocaine regularly get away with at least a couple of years of consistent usage before a real fistula starts to happen. It's typically a symptom of chronic usage.

I think Cocaine can be used for fun and enjoyment like any drug. I think it's best used sparingly though. I'm talking, maybe once a month at most, you have a cool party, blow off some steam, do some drugs and unwind. Then you don't do anymore Cocaine for a while. That is the ideal way to use Cocaine, in my humble opinion. When you start taking it out of "the party" and incorporating it into "real life" is when the cracks generally become apparent.

I personally don't feel that most people can use Cocaine twice a week, indefinitely, without any consequences. It's my belief that this type of person will either stop on their own or progress into later stages of addiction. I'm not sure how long a fistula is going to take to form, like I said, months at least, but there are plenty of worse consequences that come with Cocaine addiction. Just be aware. Don't be the guy asking how long til I get sucked in when you're already past the event horizon of the black hole.

Drug usage is inherently difficult to plan/ration. We often go into these situations with this idea that we are in complete control of the way events will proceed. This is almost always an illusion. When you ask, "how long should I use Cocaine before I stop, ideally using it for as long as I want, but getting out just in time to avoid trouble" you have to realize that you're not going to be making great choices when you're using Cocaine. Your executive function will find all kinds of interesting ways to suggest using Cocaine instead of not using it.

Most people who end up with holes in their sinuses are addicted. It's not a matter of deciding at that point.

The blunt answer without any preaching?

It seems like most people who use Cocaine regularly get away with at least a couple of years of consistent usage before a real fistula starts to happen. It's typically a symptom of chronic usage.

I think Cocaine can be used for fun and enjoyment like any drug. I think it's best used sparingly though. I'm talking, maybe once a month at most, you have a cool party, blow off some steam, do some drugs and unwind. Then you don't do anymore Cocaine for a while. That is the ideal way to use Cocaine, in my humble opinion. When you start taking it out of "the party" and incorporating it into "real life" is when the cracks generally become apparent.

I personally don't feel that most people can use Cocaine twice a week, indefinitely, without any consequences. It's my belief that this type of person will either stop on their own or progress into later stages of addiction. I'm not sure how long a fistula is going to take to form, like I said, months at least, but there are plenty of worse consequences that come with Cocaine addiction. Just be aware. Don't be the guy asking how long til I get sucked in when you're already past the event horizon of the black hole.

+10000, right on all points, describes my experience. highly relevant to me - finally joined after many lurks to make this post.

-> I just hit this described milestone. woke up 2 days ago with my septum half mincemeat and jacked all of a sudden.. feeling this out caused that sinking prickly sensation that reality and nightmare irrevocably crossed. I've been in and out of panic now since... a lot in part because I didn't (don't) know what the extent of the damage is.

Used to be "withdrawing"/detoxing just made me tired and feel shitty. i'm fine with that. I'm not ok with panic where i cant temperature regulate. I can't parse how much of this is fear and how much is because of such a higher threshold of use since the last time i had to stop use.

I don't know what force caused it but my septum is so far into my right nostril, it's basically useless now. and I believe has formed an adhesion with the other interior side of the nostril.

It's pretty high quality, kind of strong stuff, and I was not rinsing like suggested, like I should have been (still no guarantees)

This is the important warning part: There was no distinct warning to speak of that a threshold was being crossed to necrosis. Occasional blood was nothing new.

Regular user for, idk, 1 year and 8 months now. I became a daily user. Started occasionally dipping too hard into the baggie. idk what "warning" that a problem was looming I thought I was waiting for... this is the point. There wasn't a problem and now there is.

Oh and my quality of life is absolute shit. I have my own issues that made me spiral in combination with the coke: treatment resistant depression, ADHD, anxiety. I lost my career job, then completely blew a better (and last) opportunity right after that, fired after 4 weeks. That was in February.

I always hoped it would just kill me, not just maim me and make my life that much more uncomfortable to have to deal with.

***P.S... I'm desperate for advice: do I need to see a doctor now for my new nasopharyngeal injury?.. is it safe to do a Neilmed sinus wash? I can't detect any infection... my airways are extra constricted due to dried hard blood boogers. Trying to get the cojones and cash up to go to the urgent care doctor...

how can I mitigate the "withdrawal" without snorting (and no med assisted treatment (MAT) programs for CUD to be found)?

Last edited:
+10000, right on all points, describes my experience. highly relevant to me - finally joined after many lurks to make this post.

-> I just hit this described milestone. woke up 2 days ago with my septum half mincemeat and jacked all of a sudden.. feeling this out caused that sinking prickly sensation that reality and nightmare irrevocably crossed. I've been in and out of panic now since... a lot in part because I didn't (don't) know what the extent of the damage is.

Used to be "withdrawing"/detoxing just made me tired and feel shitty. i'm fine with that. I'm not ok with panic where i cant temperature regulate. I can't parse how much of this is fear and how much is because of such a higher threshold of use since the last time i had to stop use.

I don't know what force caused it but my septum is so far into my right nostril, it's basically useless now. and I believe has formed an adhesion with the other interior side of the nostril.

It's pretty high quality, kind of strong stuff, and I was not rinsing like suggested, like I should have been (still no guarantees)

This is the important warning part: There was no distinct warning to speak of that a threshold was being crossed to necrosis. Occasional blood was nothing new.

Regular user for, idk, 1 year and 8 months now. I became a daily user. Started occasionally dipping too hard into the baggie. idk what "warning" that a problem was looming I thought I was waiting for... this is the point. There wasn't a problem and now there is.

Oh and my quality of life is absolute shit. I have my own issues that made me spiral in combination with the coke: treatment resistant depression, ADHD, anxiety. I lost my career job, then completely blew a better (and last) opportunity right after that, fired after 4 weeks. That was in February.

I always hoped it would just kill me, not just maim me and make my life that much more uncomfortable to have to deal with.

***P.S... I'm desperate for advice: do I need to see a doctor now for my new nasopharyngeal injury?.. is it safe to do a Neilmed sinus wash? I can't detect any infection... my airways are extra constricted due to dried hard blood boogers. Trying to get the cojones and cash up to go to the urgent care doctor...

how can I mitigate the "withdrawal" without snorting (and no med assisted treatment (MAT) programs for CUD to be found)?
I know it’s easier said than done, but with coke, rest diet and self care will go a long way. Maybe grab some benzos for a few days to help you get through the first bit of feeling shitty and panic. Stay as busy as you can, ultimately the drugs are a symptom of the problem, they’re your solution for the issues under it that seem too heavy to bear. The biggest thing that’s helped me is to force myself to be in the feeling I’m feeling. Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. A lot of our drug use ends up stemming from feeling like we have to escape whatever feelings we are feeling, it’s ok to feel shitty, or even feel something that you can’t name.

Def go get that nose checked out, go see ENT, but don’t worry about it today, or maybe even this week, spend some time being good to yourself and stabilize.

I know it’s easier said than done, but with coke, rest diet and self care will go a long way. Maybe grab some benzos for a few days to help you get through the first bit of feeling shitty and panic. Stay as busy as you can, ultimately the drugs are a symptom of the problem, they’re your solution for the issues under it that seem too heavy to bear. The biggest thing that’s helped me is to force myself to be in the feeling I’m feeling. Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. A lot of our drug use ends up stemming from feeling like we have to escape whatever feelings we are feeling, it’s ok to feel shitty, or even feel something that you can’t name.

Def go get that nose checked out, go see ENT, but don’t worry about it today, or maybe even this week, spend some time being good to yourself and stabilize.
Ah man, this makes so much sense.. I feel like i used to be in touch with some of this and just lost access in the fog. at least there are some pathways i can reconnect possibly. This actually really helps, maybe it sounds weird but it's kind of the first time feeling acknowledged in a long time. Makes it feel maybe less insurmountable, really...

I did think about benzos but despaired a bit when my short list of contacts turned up negative.. ( i used to have a long time script for lowest dose of ativan and it helped me through a lot, but I owe my doc's office money, and then pharmacies here (Florida) won't fill schedule i/ii drugs without health insurance for some insane reason)

i have started to feel like the septum is less of an emergency, so i think you're right. it is what it is at this point and it's for sure going to need correction. ....
(edit: There is something slightly strange, though, the acute panic (all? some?) seems to be seeded by the amount of my airway that's occluded... even though cognitively, I know I could breathe through my mouth (which i seem to fail at), i get a suffocating sensation. i remembered hearing about the way water boarding tricks you into thinking you're drowning... when i was just taking a shower and barely held it together washing my face. I dont know what if anything to do about this in the short term... maybe just tapping into the already discussed anxieties. i've always had congestion -prone narrow airways and this wasn't an issue before.)

Honestly thank you for this thoughtful advice, that you took the time is really meaningful to me right now haha. ah man.

Last edited:
You mention money as being a problem here. I'm sorry to say that to repair the damage, however bad it is, is going to cost money. There are different ways of repairing holes or what are known as "fistulae" in medical terminology. At the very least, you should go get it looked at. A full surgery, repair and all of that stuff will be expensive. Sometimes there are cheaper ways of fixing these problems.

You could always go to the emergency department. In this day and age, I feel it makes sense for a lot of people to substitute emergency medicine for non-emergent situations as so many folks either don't have insurance or can't afford the treatment through traditional means. If you go the ED, I believe at the very least they will come up with some kind of remedy for you.