• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Advise for cocaine use please

KG99

Greenlighter
I've been using cocaine once to twice a week. 1g - 1.5g at a time for a little over a month. The quality is fair to good imo. No noticeable changes with my nose. At what point do I give it up to prevent that from happening. Am I pushing it already?

Yea whenever you have these thoughts it’s best to nip it in the bud now. Cocaine addiction is insidious it’ll creep up on you until your selling everything you own. I’m kinda battling that demon myself right now. I’ve gotten out before but I’m sure one day I’ll dance with the devil one too many times.

-GC

Yea whenever you have these thoughts it’s best to nip it in the bud now. Cocaine addiction is insidious it’ll creep up on you until your selling everything you own. I’m kinda battling that demon myself right now. I’ve gotten out before but I’m sure one day I’ll dance with the devil one too many times.

-GC
Wise words mate

I've been using cocaine once to twice a week. 1g - 1.5g at a time for a little over a month. The quality is fair to good imo. No noticeable changes with my nose. At what point do I give it up to prevent that from happening. Am I pushing it already?

I would taper down over a few days and give it a rest, you don’t want a deviated septum.

If you wait to stop til you have problems... you're gonna have problems.

I once had a bloody nose for over a year straight after a good 4 month coke run. I had to lift weights with paper towel wadded tightly in my nose... for a whole year

Make sure you are alternating nostrils best you can.

You don't want one nostril taking it all while the other is completely untouched. Problem shared is a problem halved

I just bought 20g of pure uncut cocaine, straight from the brick. This will last me at least 2 years... I don't have that addiction problem of yours, when I use it it's a binge like, 3 to 5 g in one day, then I am done and don't feel like doing it at all for a long time, it's like I get repulsed by it. Last time I did it was almost 5 years ago. When I received the 20g on monday, I started doing it 4PM, when I noticed I had used 3g already and it was 1:30AM, and even though I was feeling fine, I just could not sleep. It was no that "amphetaminated" lack of sleep you get com cocaine cut with meth or other amphetamines, it was just absence of sleep. I was not frying on the bed, to make things worst, I started peeing a lot like from 10 in 10 minutes, I had drank about 7 bottles of beer. So I really could not sleep the whole night, then the next day was wasted in bed, without sleeping too, was only able to sleep around 7pm. Maybe I should not have used that extra 1g. But you see, this is the exact kind of thing that makes me stop using for a long time, the bill you have to pay later after using drugs is very high, shit you lose one or two days in bed and tired, can't focus on anything.

I just bought 20g of pure uncut cocaine, straight from the brick. This will last me at least 2 years... I don't have that addiction problem of yours, when I use it it's a binge like, 3 to 5 g in one day, then I am done and don't feel like doing it at all for a long time, it's like I get repulsed by it. Last time I did it was almost 5 years ago. When I received the 20g on monday, I started doing it 4PM, when I noticed I had used 3g already and it was 1:30AM, and even though I was feeling fine, I just could not sleep. It was no that "amphetaminated" lack of sleep you get com cocaine cut with meth or other amphetamines, it was just absence of sleep. I was not frying on the bed, to make things worst, I started peeing a lot like from 10 in 10 minutes, I had drank about 7 bottles of beer. So I really could not sleep the whole night, then the next day was wasted in bed, without sleeping too, was only able to sleep around 7pm. Maybe I should not have used that extra 1g. But you see, this is the exact kind of thing that makes me stop using for a long time, the bill you have to pay later after using drugs is very high, shit you lose one or two days in bed and tired, can't focus on anything.
Wow. 3000-5000mg of pure cocaine in one day, that's a lot.

Wow. 3000-5000mg of pure cocaine in one day, that's a lot.
That can kill a person and would kill most if snorted fast enough. Someone might read this and assume when he gets pure coke, really pure coke that anything close to that will be needed for a night or day, damn even weekend and it WONT! Getting stuff straight from the brick doesn’t mean anything. Without tolerance you can be greedy as fuck and you’ll still end up ODing with a lot less. You would not keep snorting it and feeling better and better and than die, much before that you would wish you were dead or panic or get cocaine psychosis or any of really-not-a-good-time scenarios. Idk maybe some half a ton American uses coke so he can snort that much. Or it’s cut with some weird downer to keep heart from exploding and brain from, also exploding. Or magically preserving tolerance over years. Yeah, but no.
Maybe general huge stim tolerance but we all know what’s probably right answer for folks doing 5g of coke without tolerance.

Yea that sucks but it's your heart you should be concerned about long term. I got a buddy with congenital heart failure because he used to party so hard and the '90s. We only did a ball every other weekend, so about the same as you. My nose never got messed up.

That can kill a person and would kill most if snorted fast enough. Someone might read this and assume when he gets pure coke, really pure coke that anything close to that will be needed for a night or day, damn even weekend and it WONT! Getting stuff straight from the brick doesn’t mean anything. Without tolerance you can be greedy as fuck and you’ll still end up ODing with a lot less. You would not keep snorting it and feeling better and better and than die, much before that you would wish you were dead or panic or get cocaine psychosis or any of really-not-a-good-time scenarios. Idk maybe some half a ton American uses coke so he can snort that much. Or it’s cut with some weird downer to keep heart from exploding and brain from, also exploding. Or magically preserving tolerance over years. Yeah, but no.
Maybe general huge stim tolerance but we all know what’s probably right answer for folks doing 5g of coke without tolerance.
My point was that amount sounded pretty unbelievable.

I think it comes down to frequency. Say you damage the tissue inside your nose a bit from sniffing, then sniffing too regular you wont allow it to heal properly.

This was initially why I started smoking crack cos my nose was getting fucked up. Worst decision ever.

Coke is like the person in the corner of the room no one worries about until they become a problem and can’t do anything to stop it. It’s okay to enjoy it occasionally but it’s not a good habit for the long-term. IMO taper down and find a time when your schedule is flexible enough to do a complete detox.

If you wait to stop til you have problems... you're gonna have problems.

This is why so many people have problems with drugs. Before they cause problems, drugs seem great. I mean why would you stop doing something that makes you feel good and hasn't caused any problems? So people keep on doing them until they get problems, and often by then it's pretty hard to stop.

Cocaine or meth addiction not worth it take it from me few years of snorting crank had to have nose op 32 years later of heavy meth and coke use and I've had a mini stroke and will be have bypass surgery nothing good comes out of meth or coke well not nothing great sex and fucked up stories

It would take a year using what you are to start noticing a difference, I was using this amount daily or more for a year before I started to notice a small hole in my nose. I think your being quite reasonable with the amount and frequency buddy.

guys I know that you might be surprised or concerned, but I am a male and I have a fast metabolism, I am 41 and have been using drugs since 16.

But my drug use is sporadic and abusive, when I use I usually go on a binge and then I get repulsed by whatever I did for months, sometimes years.

The last time I did cocaine was 5 years ago. I don't have the chemical dependence/addict gene, thankfully.

It's beyond my understanding how people can keep using the same drug every day non stop.

Also, the earliest of my memories doing drugs I remember that what is considered a normal dose, to me always felt lacking, I always needed a bit more ,if not the double to really feel the stuff hitting.

It's pure cocaine. If you never had pure cocaine before, it's very mellow. It gives you a clean energy, you don't get your heart racing in your chest that's cocaine cut with meth or other amphetamines, there are some dealers that even add adrenaline to their cuts, I saw in a documentary once they were preparing the baggies in an assembly line, and the big box full of cocaine there were some guys dumping vials of adrenaline.

That is what kills people with heart attacks mainly, the cuts.

I am not saying that pure cocaine wont kill you , of course that if you cross a limit any drug will kill you. I know my limits, I know that when it comes to uppers its really hard to control the impulsiveness to do more, you end up doing just because, like a maniac loop. When I notice that my dopamine got depleted, meaning that I don't feel good anymore after I sniff, and also you will notice that you are having to sniff the double or a bit more that you were when you started, then it's time to stop. You are only wasting good product and making your comedown and hangover way way way more miserable. If you know your body you will know when the dopamine gets depleted and the only think that the cocaine triggers in your body are chemicals released by your adrenal glands, so you just gonna feel too wired, heart will start racing now (if you feel your heart pumping in your chest when doing pure cocaine, then you know its time to stop), generally you will be uncomfortable.

The bad side effects when you go beyond you should with pure cocaine is total lack of sleep. It's not that "amphetaminated" lack of sleep that you on your bed frying like an egg and rolling, heart racing... It's just total absence of sleep, it does not come, That's what fucks you up, the lack of sleep. You don't sleep the whole night, and when the day comes it;s worst because now you gonna roll in the bed, exhausted, without being able to sleep to, only after sundown you gonna sleep. So if think you might end up going a bit more compulsive then you should, you need to have some benzo like clonazepam or alprazolam, those work like a charm even if you took straight up amphetamines and need to sleep, at list with me they work, in 15min, 30min I feel a very good sleep coming and black out, sleep until the morning and wake up on a functional state. With benzos you don't even wake up to piss, which fucks up your sleep, specially if you drank alcohol, the worst case is when you don't piss much while drinking and the piss bill comes when you lay on your bed, you gonna waste the next 3 hours getting up and going to piss in 10 in 10min , horrible.