European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Advice you would give after a lifetimes drug use

be gentle and polite.

never steal or harm others.

seek not answers from drugs only a short escape.

moderate everything bar moderation.

do not tell someone who is in control of your life you wish to kill your self.
tell someone else if you need too.

less is more. if I use less I get to have it more often. if I use less I will not get addicted and have to stop altogether.

when it comes to illegal drugs only trust those you have proven to be trust worthy and then still be careful.

always have someone else monitor if you are using too much and if it is changing your personality.
when your in the moment you will not be able to tell yourself.
again less is more.

do not use drugs to fix or cover emotional problems you will fall off the tracks if you do.

and please remember what we do when we are under the influence is how they make legislation.
if its illegal then more than likely a lot of people have screwed up on it.
don't make it worse, be one of the role models for legal change not one of the cases for the opposition.

if you have a child quit all hard drugs.

mostly that they're all shit. even shit you know is technically fire, if you're using for escape or to try to satisfy an addictive craving, will disappoint.

that and look after your teeth. goes for everyone but particularly drug users.

if you're into weed learn to roll backwards. being very precise saved me when i smashed my elbow and couldn't raise both hands to my mouth to lick the paper. wouldn't even have been able to roll cigs otherwise.

party drugs are the most fun and ime have least potential for ruining your life.

Only associate with other drug users who would split their last point with you if you needed it. Do the same for them.
Associate with drug users who don't need drugs, you want the ones who do them from enjoyment - not out of a need.

Don't get into sex work of any kind just to cover your drug expenses, even if it's legal. Never trade sex for drugs.

If your goal of doing drugs is enlightenment/psychonautics stick to weed/shrooms/LSD/etc.

If you are experiencing mental health issues and want to try (hard) illicit drugs to make the pain go away, don't. It won't. Try getting help first. Drug use is always an option, no need to rush into it.

It's a bad idea to become an addict if you were born working class or below. Especially if your drug buddies are wealthier than you - they can push the limits and in the end their parents will pay their drug debts, hire them a lawyer and pay for their rehab; if you try to keep up with them you'll just end up homeless, in jail or dead.

That being said, never do drugs with people you don't trust. Not even a joint.

Always be aware of your surroundings.

Create a personal moral code and never break it.

If you get addicted there is a high chance you will do some fucked up shit you will regret... That isn't an excuse for using more/again. Or it will become a never-ending cycle of drugs/regrets/drugs.

Never put yourself in a position where somebody is administering your drugs or buying your drugs for you (not even a partner, especially not a partner) - it leads to a toxic power dynamic and you end up screwed.

Try your best not to end up homeless and addicted. Obviously it's a rough lifestyle. But what's worse is how hard it is to go back. It's as if the system is designed in a way that once you end up there, everything is stopping you from bettering your situation.

Don't do drugs if you have children and don't have children if you're doing drugs.
(Honestly, that's some of the most heartbreaking shit I've seen)

Find a reliable person as a drug dealer and use him as your main/everyday plug.
If you trust them, leave them money for an extra dose when you can and tell them that you will collect it when there's an emergency (meaning, when you're broke).
Way better than getting in debt.

Kind of related to the above, always have a plan B. Have someone not good enough for a main plug who you visit once in a while... That would become very important when your main guy can't sell for whatever reason and you need a fix, like now.

Never indulge a habbit you can't afford.

You will always be treated better if you take care of your appearance. Take care of your hygiene, teeth, hair, etc. and eat & drink water no matter how hard it is.

Having Naloxone and Methadone is always a good idea if you're regulary taking opiates.

Even if you plan to make a lifetime career of drug use, do a quality rehab at least once. You'll actually learn a whole lot about yourself and how to stay on top of life and you'll become less likely to hit rock bottom in the future.

This is a long one but definitely worth the read, particularly if you're in your first few years of use :)

If you're using drugs to help an issue (which I think most of us are even if we do love the high), whether it be physical or mental only use enough to make the issue manageable with very occasional total relief. For example I have chronic pain and anxiety. I wish I had only ever used enough opioids or benzo to be able to cope with my situation, rather than fully rid myself of the problem.

Ridding yourself of the issue results in a fast growing tolerance, more side effects and an inability to use the drug effectively in the future. You also lose all coping skills if you're letting the drug do all of the coping.

Forget being euphoric or having total relief all the time, it never works in the long term. Use only what is necessary to cope as little as possible and you can have a lifetime of help from drugs. Go overboard and you'll end up with no coping skills, totally mentally reliant, and unable to use the drug for one or two days without having withdrawal symptoms. You'll end up with issues that are permanent (debateable), such as hyperalgesia and depression from opioids, which just adds to your original problems and misery.

I'd say for most people you have 3 chances to screw up before you have a real developing issue on your hands if you intend to keep using. By screw up I mean ending up in a full blown withdrawal. Every time you withdraw from a substance the tolerance becomes more permanent and withdrawal keeps intensifying (kindling). My first opioid withdrawal was shivers and depression for 3 days after 2 months of heavy use. Now I have all the main symptoms at least lightly after 1 day of use for 10days followed by PAWS. Most people would have you believe this only applies to sedative hypnotics but it applies to most drugs. Even weed and anti-depressants, I have experienced it. If you use minimal doses and only when it's actually needed you shouldn't ever have to end up in withdrawal. If you have a severe chronic pain condition then use minimal doses, take tolerance breaks but do not go into full on withdrawal or you will kindle yourself, better to stay on it at minimal doses for many years then go on for a few months and off for a few months over and over.

As for getting intoxicated, focus on lesser evils such as weed and alcohol rather than increasing your dose of benzos or opioids randomly. But of course, still don't aim to get intoxicated more than once a week or so like the average person.

If I could go back in time and follow this advice and trade in all the consistently amazing days/nights I've spent on drugs I would. It's not worth it in the end and now it's very difficult to help myself with drugs without causing a massive problem and I genuinely need them. Now when I take oxy for my pain I have to stay on it even though I don't have severe pain everyday, otherwise I go into withdrawal after one day of use and I don't want to kindle myself further. But it also poses the problem of increasing doses as tolerance rises and long duration of use also contributing to permanent tolerance. It's a losing battle because if I stay on it too long my doses will get to the point of the side effects outweighing the benefits, and if I keep coming on and off of it I kindle myself further and risk never feeling quite normal again without it.

This might sound dramatic if you're in the early years of use but trust me, I have a very resilient body and it still happened to me.

Not to mention my stupid abuse and repeated withdrawals of benzos. Benzo tapering and withdrawal has been a total year of hell for me (6month taper, 6 months of withdrawal and still going) and I'm now afraid I won't be able to drink again without potentially setting off withdrawal symptoms even once I'm healed, how do I have a full social life now? I can't even smoke a cigarette without getting setback. Not to mention any other GABA drug and fearing taking antibiotics or anesthetics due to adverse reactions many protracted individuals experience. GABA A agonists are one of a kind bastards in terms of the slew of problems they eventually cause with enough kindling. Came off Valium low dose 4 times with little issue, took up to 8mg xanax for 3 months and then this was the result. Happens to some even on their first withdrawal but it's rare. Anyway off topic but benzos are very bad as we all know lol

Most importantly learn to accept life how it is and again, only use what is absolutely necessary. You know when you're having extra just for the fun of it or out of laziness.

Please heed this warning if you want to be able to enjoy your life and be able to treat your issues sufficiently. Drugs are great but they demand great respect or they'll kick your ass.

Btw the examples I have used pertain to my experiences, and I have messed with other pharmaceuticals(addictive and non-addictive) with the same results, doesn't matter what the drug is it will happen in it's own way for you and your issues. The only thing I've been able to push without much issue is weed but I'm yet to try occasional smoking again after a month long withdrawal from it to see if the dependency comes back immediately. Weed withdrawal used to be a few day withdrawal for me too. Honestly thought I was doing the right thing quitting each drug for a while on and off but nope, our brains have muscle memory and this kindling shit just makes it worse.

Best Wishes and please don't make the mistakes I've made:p

Don’t buy anything until you put eyes on. If someone’s evasive about you getting a good look at whatever it is they’re supposed to be selling, just forget about it
The dealer you want is the one that gives you a taste before you even talk business. Fuck buying from random people you don’t know. Cultivate a relationship.

Thing is, I buy my drugs online as I dislike street buying. Police and postal service not allowed to intercept or open up mail here. Only problem is you never see the face of your dealer. (Unless you have skills ;) )

I learned the hard way getting sent a garbage batch of benzos and the fucker accused me of trying to scam him! I hope he gets caught and thrown into a cage.
Never really got in deep online. Did most of it work out ok? Or 50/50?

Thing is, I buy my drugs online as I dislike street buying. Police and postal service not allowed to intercept or open up mail here. Only problem is you never see the face of your dealer. (Unless you have skills ;) )

I learned the hard way getting sent a garbage batch of benzos and the fucker accused me of trying to scam him! I hope he gets caught and thrown into a cage.
In Australia quite a few vendor accounts on DN markets have been traded between different groups. So just when you think you’ve found a good one who is reliable and has quality product suddenly the whole operations goes to shit as the new owners take over.

Not bad. I guess u just have to plan ahead to do the web thing. I wouldn’t mind trying but for some L, K and jiggs.

Don’t fuck with opiates. It never ends well.

Always take antioxidants on the tail end of a roll to negate toxicity.

-GC