European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Advice you would give after a lifetimes drug use

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Do you think using drugs has given you any valuable insights into life that you wouldnt otherwise have realised? On your deathbed would you have any advice to pass on? Maybe something like "son, dont drive across narrow bridges when you are pissed out of your mind"

i always hear people mention the DMT aliens and the wisdom they impart - but when you try and pin it down it tends to be stuff like "you really gotta speed it up and then you gotta slow it down, but soon you will find that there comes a time for making your mind up"

Last edited:
Choose plugging over needles.

Never take more than 2 different classes of drugs together in combination.

If you want to take drugs for a lifetime, you need to take a year off them every now and then.

Never stay awake longer than 48 hours.

Never regret or dwell on sexual escapades undertaken while high no matter how debased they seemed afterwards.

Test and purify anything that comes as powder or crystals.

Only associate with other drug users who would split their last point with you if you needed it. Do the same for them.

Develop long term relationships with suppliers, but don’t ask for credit outside of a real emergency.

Drug use has cast me out of this society. And the insight is, that i do not even want to be a part of it.

As Rolins said "im not on the outside looking in, im on the outside looking out. Ive turned my back on them". Mind you that was the rollins from 30 years ago rather than the version he morphed into.

Not even once. (for anything except lsd etc, and that, keep it more toward once ;) )

Avoid needle drugs, the only dope worth shooting is Naftali Bennett.

Bloody orange or some bollocks - you know I steer clear of the ethanols...

Or even bloody mary?

Last edited:
Frankly drugs were such a huge part of my life that of course I learned a lot of things from them, mistakes, awareness, lessons. Psychedelics of course taught me a lot of stuff about my own mind, thought patterns, emotion, self control, how to relinquish control but stay afloat, how to cope with fear, how to turn a bad situation around and then in future how to avoid it, how to break thought patterns and form them, how to think abstractly, how to create fascination in things where others might not be able to, how to be different and how to be ok with that.

My advice would be that if you have never taken drugs then it likely isn't worth it. The legal, safety, health and social risks are just too numerous to sensibly justify

If you are going to take drugs the my advice is be as educated as possible on every drug that you take in all of its ROAs, safe procedures etc. It will likely save your life at some point even if you dont know it

Beyond that unfortunately the way your drug career goes is mainly down to luck and your control over your situation will often be an illusion. Learn to question your own convictions, motivations and justifications at every single turn, do not trust yourself when it comes to addictive substances. You will do stupid things, you will break your own rules, you will make mistakes. But do them honestly and don't kid yourself that you had a good reason

Edit: also if something feels too good to be true its because it is

Last edited:
Your first arrest - make sure you get a lawyer and NEVER trust a word a woodentop says.

- Never talk to cops, but never talk back or be rude to cops. You never win. They do, every time.
- First you see the product, then you pay.
- Never put yourself in debt to a drug-dealer.
- NEVER put yourself in debt to a drug-dealer; if you do, pay as promised.
- If you're going to scam someone, make sure you have a scapegoat.
- It's better to squirt it up you butt than shooting it up your veins.

Save the best for last. It's a long road and ya may need the good stuff at the end of the trail.

Last edited: