• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice with ketamine

wormsr

Greenlighter
Hey all I was just needing some help with ketamine. I was trying to K-Hole the past two days and was unable to do it. The first day I would say that i probably did too little (apx. 150mg over the span of 3 hours) but the following day I lined out about 220mg and did 70% of it in one go went and lied down for a little and then did the rest after about ten minutes. I dont think i felt a k hole, maybe I was doing the wrong things to get there, but I felt like 220mg would have been plenty as I weigh no more than 200lb. I did get an intense feeling that I was leaving my body i.e. it felt like i was zooming upward from my consciousness whilst lying down with my eyes closed, and also a strange sensation of being able to see my room and all even with my eyes closed, but no total disconnection. I tried lying down on my stomach, on my back and all with my eyes closed. I had a documentary playing during this time as well. Anyways I would really like to K hole and i was wondering what kind of advice could be given to achieve it. I did it two days in a row but hadnt done it for over a month prior. I was planning on doing it next weekend with my girlfriend. Is there anything that can potentiate this drug and get me to that point? What are your guys' experience with K hole and combining the drug with others? I was considering doing it with some LSD or some MDMA next weekend, would these potentiate each other or would I still have to take 200mg+ to K hole. At any rate any advice is appreciated. Hope everyone is having a good weekend/ start to the week :)

I've never used Ket and its the one drug I'd love to try! What is a k-hole exactly? I've heard bad things about them like getting that feeling of impending doom, or witnessing ur death!

Evo, I'm not totally sure as I have never been in one, but from what I read it is total ego death. I hear it actually is pretty comforting and not all that scary, sure there are probably some experiences that are scary, but by in large I think it is pretty calming. Hopefully I can get a K- hole out of the amount I have left and report back :)

Hey all I was just needing some help with ketamine. I was trying to K-Hole the past two days and was unable to do it. The first day I would say that i probably did too little (apx. 150mg over the span of 3 hours) but the following day I lined out about 220mg and did 70% of it in one go went and lied down for a little and then did the rest after about ten minutes.
Your problem is, Ketamine and PCP-like Dissos build tolerance REALLY fast. So 150mg over 3 hours was a waste... you needed to do that ALL AT ONCE to hole out. 220mg the next day was a complete waste, because your tolerance was already high from doing quite a bit the day before. I've used K enough that I find it takes probably close to a month before I'm back to being able to hole out in the same dose I did the previous time. I never dose myself 2 days in a row because hardly anything ever happens.

To reiterate, if you want to hole on Ketamine, it takes 125-200mg IN ONE SHOT, and that's going to be AFTER allowing your tolerance to get back to baseline. You're probably going to have to wait at least a couple weeks before you're anywhere near that point.

If its in powder or crystal form can't you just snort it? I've got friends who've snorted K and ended up in a k-hole.

Your problem is, Ketamine and PCP-like Dissos build tolerance REALLY fast. So 150mg over 3 hours was a waste... you needed to do that ALL AT ONCE to hole out. 220mg the next day was a complete waste, because your tolerance was already high from doing quite a bit the day before. I've used K enough that I find it takes probably close to a month before I'm back to being able to hole out in the same dose I did the previous time. I never dose myself 2 days in a row because hardly anything ever happens.

To reiterate, if you want to hole on Ketamine, it takes 125-200mg IN ONE SHOT, and that's going to be AFTER allowing your tolerance to get back to baseline. You're probably going to have to wait at least a couple weeks before you're anywhere near that point.

I thought tolerance may have been an issue, I looked it up and read my tolerance wouldnt go up all that much if i wasnt a regular user of the substance, only about people with very large tolerances who were on binges. Oh well, I know now.. Thanks for the reply. I still have about half a gram of it left. Guess I'll wait a month and give it another go hopefully it will take me somewhere

I did a gram over the course of 24 hours. It wasnt until the very end that I accidentally over-dosed, as I'd been micro-mid dosing working my head out.

Anyway, it was about 180mg split in two lines, one in each nostril. Ego death, and extremely weird closed eye visuals. Demented almost, but I felt no discomfort.

I'd compare it to a less anxious dmt trip. It lasted about 30 minutes, but I couldn't form words/sentences for over an hour. GF was worried cause she didn't know where my mind was, nor did I. And I couldn't explain to her that all was well, and I was just high af.

Guess I'll wait a month and give it another go hopefully it will take me somewhere

Don't worry, it will. Drop 2 60-75mg lines, hoark those babies up your snoot, and have a small cup of water on hand.
Put your fingertips in the cup of water, and carefully place a couple of drops up each nostril after you snort your doses. Prevents caking in your nostrils, and more of it dissolves against your mucosa.

Hey guys! Mr. Buzzkill reporting for duty.

I have a bit of a problem with the nature of this thread and the original post. As you all know, we are a community dedicated to Harm Reduction. We are here to try to help people be safe in potentially dangerous situations. When I see a post in which someone is asking directly how much drugs are required to achieve what is essentially a blackout, I feel morally inclined to say something. The definition of a blackout or a "K-Hole" is absence of control. While they are not the same, both are dangerous for the same reasons.

Just as I'm not going to tell someone how much Xanax is required to get a DUI, I don't really feel comfortable having content seeking a similar loss of control. An acquaintance of mine woke up with a fractured arm and a destroyed TV after he injected too much Ketamine. I just don't think that this type of content would reflect well on us or our mission if an outsider were to be looking in.

I'm not mad and nobody is in trouble obviously, but I just don't think this is very good for us. Thoughts?

Agreed Keif, even with precautions there is definitely risk involved.