• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Advice please

Advice please

Greenlighter
Hey anybody, im a 45 year old guy in the UK.. new to all this so not sure if I’m Redditing correctly lol

I’m in abit of a predicament - over the last 6 months I’ve got myself a juicy little gear habit.. I’m flying long haul to visit my family soon for Xmas and I’m terrified of the flight.

The whole journey is 35 hours door to door via international airports etc…. And I don’t wanna be withdrawing obviously during that..

I’ve got some bottles of methadone from someone that I plan to take during the journey so I’m not visibly sick (until I get the my parents at which stage I will visibly be in a terrible state lol) only problem is I’ve never taken it, so I’m not sure if it will hold me, or how much to take and when..!??

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

You’ve done it right so long as you never call it Redditing again ;)

Can you take a day off the smack and try a lower reasonable dosage to get a feel for the methadone? That’s the only safe way, cuz it’s impossible to tell your habit over the internet with varying purity and what not, but if you’ve got time to test the waters you’ll know come time to leave.

-GC

I fly in a week super busy tho trying to tie up loose ends as I’m going for a long time, so what are yo suggesting ?

Try a day on the glug rather and completely leave the dark alone? I was worried about building a tolerance to it and ruining the journey lol

Are you shooting the heroin?

In any event, if it is intravenous heroin start at 30mg of methadone in one single dose. Take another 10mg if you still feel unbearably sick 3-4 hours after the first dose. And perhaps another 10mg if 3 hours after that you feel unbearably sick.

Don't take anymore than that on the first day.