View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Advice on seeking a trip sitter

Karamazov

Bluelighter
I hope this is not considered sourcing. I am not looking to acquire drugs, but am looking for a guide. after a 25 year break I started using mushrooms again. Did them three times so far And got a glimpse of something but could never get as deep as I wanted. and I’d like to go deep.

anyway, i live in a place where I know there is an underground therapy scene but I’ve no idea how to tap in. want ads? Craigslist? The drum?

I hope this is not considered sourcing. I am not looking to acquire drugs, but am looking for a guide. after a 25 year break I started using mushrooms again. Did them three times so far And got a glimpse of something but could never get as deep as I wanted. and I’d like to go deep.

anyway, i live in a place where I know there is an underground therapy scene but I’ve no idea how to tap in. want ads? Craigslist? The drum?
Hello. It's a good and fair question. No experience or ideas myself sorry so I can't help you there yeah but regarding your three more recent mushroom experiences what sort of dosages are you talking about because simply increasing the dose if you were not dosing high enough would automatically take you to a much deeper experience.

Meetup near me has Psychedelic Club meetings listed.

That seems like a pretty likely source of people with clues and nonjudgment.

Yeah, you are right. That is the place to start. i Guess I was hoping to jump right in but it will probably take time to make connections. And time is what I don’t have.

Concerning dosage. for my most recent trip, I started with 3 Dried grams of mushrooms I grew myself. Then I took 4 more an hour later. Heavy body load and some decent cev but still felt like I was only on the surface. So after another hour I took another 7 grams. well, with my headphones and eyeshades that’s sure as fuck took me somewhere. never experienced something so amazing and unfathomable.

but it also felt like I was doing it wrong. And that I needed someone to talk to.