• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Advice on my withdrawal plan appreciated! My first detox

annamaria92

Greenlighter
I have stocked up on kratom for withdrawal help. My goal is to go 7 days cold turkey from oxycodone (my last ingestion was 12noon yesterday so this is almost 24 hours later so I consider this point the beginning of day one, basically at 12 noon every day arks the next day). I bought 5 bags of kratom from a headshop before it closed yesterday (they were 75% off so why not) and each has 16g so I have a total of 80g. I am CT coming off a 7 month daily 60,65 sometimes 70mg oxycodone habit in whatever form i can find, 7.5s mainly. Its over now, I have a job drug test scheduled for the 4th of October so i amgetting this over with now before I start this job and am sick at work or even worse, not coming in due to w/ds.

My Withdrawal Recipe is as follows: (I have 11 one mg lorazepam and 80g of kratom to work with, all other substances are forbidden, all perc7.5 are flushed!)

-at wake ~7am take 6 grams of Bali kratom on empty stomach one hour before breafast.

-at 2pm take another 6 grams of Bali kratom on empty stomach one hour before lunch.

-at 10pm take 1-1.5mg of lorazepam (only for sleep, I will not take them during the day as they cause drowsiness and kind of blurred vision for me, and also probably interact with kratom)

My main question is, will 80g kratom in 7 days cause withdrawalof its own? Just wondering, but theres not much that Id be able to do anyways as its discontinued. Also, secondary, any advice/input on my withdrawal recipe is much appreciated. They have not started yet but Im expecting the full blunt force by tonight.. Love you all.

Last edited:
You have a good plan and all you need !!
If 6g is messing w you , you could always switch it up to 4g , 3x /day ..... 4-5g has always been plenty for me anyways
Good luck , don't look back ; )

You have a good plan and all you need !!
If 6g is messing w you , you could always switch it up to 4g , 3x /day ..... 4-5g has always been plenty for me anyways
Good luck , don't look back ; )

So far so good but its still early. I feel confident in this kratom though. Usually the 48 hour mark is the target I can never get to, but I have no choice now. This is it, I am getting off of this crap for good. This drug test was the initiative I needed. Thanks for wishing me luck I need it.. lol

it was a pretty dick move for them to give people only 1 month of notice to get off a dependency causing drug....or figure out how they will treat their chronic pain....most pain mngmt docs don't even give you an appointment inside of one month....so the DEA basically told people we don't give a shit that youre going to be in withdrawals and in horrible chronic pain again

it was a pretty dick move for them to give people only 1 month of notice to get off a dependency causing drug....or figure out how they will treat their chronic pain....most pain mngmt docs don't even give you an appointment inside of one month....so the DEA basically told people we don't give a shit that youre going to be in withdrawals and in horrible chronic pain again

My use was illegal, from other people who sell them. Im not a pain patient (you probably hate people like myself). I have one week to get clean because I have a pre employment screen coming up and I do not know if OC shows up under opiates because when I looked it up it said opiates: morphine, heroin, codeine. But I am getting clean anyways because if i show up positive so many things will go wrong, I need this job its a good, high paying job. I have already completed my exams, background checks, interview, orientation, and after this step i get hired. So this detox is very important to my life. Its time to stop running from it.

he was talking about the Kratom. At the end of the month it becomes illegal thanks to the DEA

What is lorazepam ? I've never heard of this drug before. Withdrawals are def gonna suck but the kratom really does help. I would just make sure to have some strong ass sleep meds. I'm not sure how bad withdrawals are from a 70mg habit.. but I know how they are for like 140-180 mg habit and it's god awful.
Good luck to you buddy!