• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Advice on IV 4 aco DMT

When I was doing meth in late 2015 early 2016 I had the bright idea to IV 4-aco during a week or few days I wasn't high on meth.
So being the destructive junkie I was, I literally just put some 4-aco into an IM syringe with maybe 2ml water and went for it. It was short in duration and had some typical 4-aco visuals. It was sedating and I just laid in bed for an hour or two.
I don't have much memory of this period of time.

Qihkal you might not have been healthy enough for it to have become a DMT like effect than and rather be a fast onset of oral effect. There are times 5 mg a light trip and other times it nearly launches me to hyperspace

Yep - it's like coming up on vaped DMT, when you've only halfway depressed the plunger.
I used to take high doses of 4-aco-dmt IV, and the trips were fucking insane - but fuck, i wouldn't recommend it.
I did it at a time when i was taking drugs very recklessly - i wouldn't do it nowadays. Full-blown entity contact...i once floated through the ceiling and entered this world that i could move around in and talk telepathically to little elf-like creatures that showed me writing in some strange language.
I've not really discussed those trips on bluelight much before, because i really don't want to inspire other people to try it.
But fuck it's incredible - like smoking a massive dose of DMT and continuing to trip for hours.
I used to take about 45-50 mg to break through, and i once took 100 mg which i imcorrectly assumed had degraded. that was fucking unbelievable, and not necessarily pleasant.
I used to really enjoy it with a good dose of MXE in the shot. Those were the days... I'm just glad i made it out of that period without dying or suffering serious harm.
Be careful man, i think if anyone's going to do this, you should have someone help you administer the injection. It comes on way too fast and way too hard, and you really wouldn't want to break through with a fucking spike in your vein.
It is amazingly like vaped DMT though, i absolutely agree.
I would get that buzzing sound as it kicked in, and crazy visuals. Wild, but not exacly a chilled trip.
Absolutely.

Great thread full of good posts. I've experienced IV 4-aco-DMT, all within the same week, 1 test at 10mg or so, and then 3 tests at 50mg each -- I especially liked and agree with the following statements made:

spacejunk: I would get that buzzing sound as it kicked in, and crazy visuals. Wild, but not exacly a chilled trip. Be careful man, i think if anyone's going to do this, you should have someone help you administer the injection. It comes on way too fast and way too hard, and you really wouldn't want to break through with a fucking spike in your vein.

MocCozmick: It was such a rush and so incredibly different than anything else I had ever done, I found myself wanting to do it more often than not. Until the one terrifying, yet beautiful, and very eye opening trip I had. I remember voices telling me - do not come back here-; That particular trip was the most out of body, intense trip I have and probably will ever experience. I don?t know what my body was doing, I assume just laying there. But everything else of me was no longer part of my body. Something else was in total control. My mind was not a part of my body anymore.

OntarioGuy: I walked outside, my yard is strewn with pine needles, as the light came through my window, it lit up the ground like the stained glass of a cathedral.i walked the streets of my small community listening to "Are You Experienced?" By the Jimi Hendrix experience, and I felt I had the keys to the universe. I closed my eyes, and the visuals were so beautiful too Hendrixs wind cries Mary, and the wind on my body, I was moved to tears! Lol