Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Advice on dosing

Matt123

Bluelighter
Hi,

me and a friend recently obtained 'Green Heinekens' that are supposed to contain 220 mg's per pill. (Not sure if this is true, its what ive been told)

We both had 'Goldbars' last time, that supposedly had 200 mg's per pill. We did 2,5 pills each, and my friend (who's a bit smaller than me) had visual trips.

We dont want to overdose/take too much, and my friend wants to avoid the visual trips.

Whats the dose you suggest we take (we have 5 pills total)

The pills have been tested on MDMA and PMA (tested positive for MDMA and negative for PMA)

Im 1,88m 78kg, my friend roughly 1,70m 55kg

The last time I personally felt fine with 2,5 Goldbars

All opinions are appreciated =]

Hey friend. I like to keep my doses at 120-150mg starter with 70-90mg redose. So IMO a whole one is too much, but since your used to that high...(ymmv)

28vel9e.png

This is what they look like, measurements are in centimeters

Hey friend. I like to keep my doses at 120-150mg starter with 70-90mg redose. So IMO a whole one is too much, but since your used to that high...(ymmv)

Hey Mazzab,

last time with the Goldbars we cut them in half and took 1 half every 1,5-2 hours until we ran out

Hey Mazzab,

last time with the Goldbars we cut them in half and took 1 half every 1,5-2 hours until we ran out

sounds like a good plan, but make sure that you run out sooner next time ;)
with redosing you'll quickly run into the territorry of diminishing returns, especially past ca. 200mg.
i know it's very compelling to try to prolong the roll, but the tail end of the roll will be much less fucked up and the next day will definitely be better if you stop after you reach a total of twice the initial amount.

personally, i'd start with a half and then redose with a quarter each every 1-1.5h. and just to be sure, i'd not take more than one tablet per person with me ;).

considering gold bars vs. heineken: illicitly produced pills aren't that uniform; the actual mdma content can vary a quite a bit (i've seen test results for some batches with contents varying between 30 and 80mg, but it's a bit better with those new high dose tablets we see now). so it could well be that your heinekens have 190mg while your gold bars had 220mg, or consersely that your gold bars had 170mg and the heinekens 250mg....

Last edited:
sounds like a good plan, but make sure that you run out sooner next time ;)
with redosing you'll quickly run into the territorry of diminishing returns, especially past ca. 200mg.
i know it's very compelling to try to prolong the roll, but the tail end of the roll will be much less fucked up and the next day will definitely be better if you stop after you reach a total of twice the initial amount.

personally, i'd start with a half and then redose with a quarter each every 1-1.5h. and just to be sure, i'd not take more than one tablet per person with me ;).

considering gold bars vs. heineken: illicitly produced pills aren't that uniform; the actual mdma content can vary a quite a bit (i've seen test results for some batches with contents varying between 30 and 80mg, but it's a bit better with those new high dose tablets we see now). so it could well be that your heinekens have 190mg while your gold bars had 220mg, or consersely that your gold bars had 170mg and the heinekens 250mg....

We're planning on taking the first Half (or quarter) of the pill at 21.00, and want to be buzzing untill about 6 in the morning :p

IF the pills indeed contain 220 mg's, would taking 2,5 again be dangerous ? (this would be 550 mg's of mdma in one night)

And do I understand you recommend taking quarters instead of halfs ?

I've also read about people taking an entire pill in 1 go, and then slowly redosing later, instead of what we did (spreading the amount availible over time)

I can recommend you taking one half to begin with and 1,5 hours in another half.
Avoid taking over 200mg in one night and limit it to one redose.
My experience is that anything over 200mg will increase the sideeffects badly and is going to give a harsh comedown.
Sometimes you get away with it, sometimes you crash even harder.
Go slowly on these dutch pills they are high quality.

I can recommend you taking one half to begin with and 1,5 hours in another half.
Avoid taking over 200mg in one night and limit it to one redose.
My experience is that anything over 200mg will increase the sideeffects badly and is going to give a harsh comedown.
Sometimes you get away with it, sometimes you crash even harder.
Go slowly on these dutch pills they are high quality.

Thanks for your input. Funny you should mention Dutch pills, I'm in The Netherlands right now, so technically, all pills I can get my hands on will probably be Dutch pills :p

I would still like to know how much mg's of mdma is deadly/dangerous. Last time we probably did about 500 mg's. Was that a dangerous amount ?

We're planning on taking the first Half (or quarter) of the pill at 21.00, and want to be buzzing untill about 6 in the morning :p

IF the pills indeed contain 220 mg's, would taking 2,5 again be dangerous ? (this would be 550 mg's of mdma in one night)

And do I understand you recommend taking quarters instead of halfs ?

I've also read about people taking an entire pill in 1 go, and then slowly redosing later, instead of what we did (spreading the amount availible over time)

i'd say start with a half and redose with quarters. if you start with a quarter the peak would probably be less intense (but the good part of the experience would likely last longer).
there's also a scientific reason for that: once you go above something like 100-120mg, mdma effectively inhibits its own metabolism, so a small redose will lead to a larger increase in blood levels.

550mg is definitely above the limit we recommend. we have pretty good data and lots of anecdotal accounts that staying below 200-250mg per night and not taking mdma more often than once every 2 months doesn't lead to any negative consequences in the vast majority of the people. i don't dare to say that for 500mg. it's no biggie if you do it once (for most people), but after such a dose i myself wouldn't touch mdma again for 6 months.

21:00-06:00?
i'm suprised that you even enjoyed the latter part when you did mdma the last time. usually the euphoria diminishes as the night goes on if you keep redosing and a mongy, not necessarily pleasant weirdness gradually takes over. if you're one of the more lucky people you can keep a roll going for maybe 6 hours, but even that is stretching it. you're talking about 9 hours here. imho mdma is not the right drug for that time span. you can be high for 9 hours with speed, lsd or amt, but for mdma i'd suggest dropping at midnight.

I would still like to know how much mg's of mdma is deadly/dangerous. Last time we probably did about 500 mg's. Was that a dangerous amount ?
the LD50 (dose where half of the people would die - but some would be able to survive more and some would die sooner) is somewhere in the vicinity of 3g. that's a large margin when compared to alcohol or opiates, but certainly doesn't mean that it's not going to do any harm below that amount. there is no "threshold dose" for overheating/dehydration or getting depression/axiety after coming down (it all depends on many factors), but the risk definitely increases with the dosage. a good compromise between length/intensity of the roll and risk minimisation for most people is somwhere around 200mg per night, especially since a lot of people find that the fun doesn't necessarily increase when you go higher than that.

Last edited:
@Black

Thank you for this lengthy text of information !

After reading this I suppose we'll start off with one half, and redose with quarters.

Got some info from Errowid stating:

'Supplemental dosing: If you have taken an ordinary dose of MDMA (say 2 mg/kg), you like where you are at about T+1:30 (you will have reached plateau by then), and would like to prolong your stay there, take a supplement equal to about 1/3 to 1/2 the initial dose.'

I suppose we'll redose a quarter at T+1.30, and see from there.

Last edited:
welcome.

sounds like a good plan. have fun!

Last edited: