• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Advice on dose foe first time LSD+DXM combo

I tried the combo once around those doses. Was a very strong and unique experience, but not overpowering.

If I did it again I'd probably take a bit less dxm and a bit more LSD. Maybe like 200mg/150ug.

It significantly changes the LSD visuals, and I saw some pretty interesting things. But I still much prefer to take acid by itself in higher doses. I generally don't like dxm, and it makes the acid feel kinda dirty.
I liked DXM didn't get itchy or sick been thinking about it lately it's been like 10 years. Wish I could get a few percs. Doing 5 or 10 mg on DXM was pretty amazing as I recall. Plus weed and nitrous would probably be great up to a point.

Im a big fan if dxm.
My first dose was high, as were the majority of them since.

It has been nearly 20 yrs and I still include dxm in my stash box… but only utilize it infrequently…. Less than psyches for sure.

The lsdxm combo is one of my favourites. But have only had it a handful of times. it had always been with 1x LSD analogues, never with lsd-25, as I was never really into combos.. but anyways lol

Id say cut your recreational dose of dxm in half and once that kicks in 1-2hrs drop a slightly lower dose of acid than normal. To play it safe less is always more

While Ive had wonderful experiences when the dose was right. Over doing this combo can result in some deep confusing trips… may be best to have a trip sitter, just in case.

Ummmm seconded. SOOOO INCREDIBLY, RIDICULOUSLY wasteful, Jesus Christ dude. You seriously need to learn responsible use and moderation....I suspect, quite strongly, that if you're really this out of control with your LSD use, that you're using for all the wrong reasons.

And if you really want to try psychs in combination with a dissociative, why not nitrous instead of DXM..?

Nobody is going to be able to even give you a starter dosage with this when you've been so careless and irresponsible to jack your tolerance so fucking high. There's simply no way to possibly answer this!
Now, if you do what any rational, thinking person with drug experience/knowledge would do and take a damn break to allow your tolerance drop back down to a reasonable, acceptable level, then yeah, you bet we can answer this for you.....but until then....I'd say you're kinda shit outta luck pal.

Is it REALLY, SO HARD to wait a week between trips?

-PA
Gtfo, dude asked about dosing a combo not a sermon from someone high on their pedestal.