• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Advice on Dosage after 6 month break

FRED424

Greenlighter
Abused MDMA (Tested) for about seven months. Went to about 15-20 events throughout this time span. Because I went to a few music festivals, i took bk-mdma and mdma in consecutive days. Each event that I've rolled at, I redosed. The dosage started small but eventually climbed significantly. I was 6'2 and 250 pds when I started, my starting dose was .15 and now it's ramped up to .4 (i know :X) I still feel pretty good and jittery. Somewhat talkative but not nearly. I'm pretty fortunate not to suffer depression or anything like that. I'm committed on taking a six month break because my favorite DJ of all time will be playing a 5 hour set in my city. I started eating healthy and working out regularly about four months ago. I've trimmed to about 230 now, I feel more happier and healthier. Will a new found healthy life style and a 6 month break do me any justice ? If so, how much should i take? Thanks guys

I have never used it that much, and I always waited more than 3months between doses. Although sometimes I threw some aMT and 5MeOaMT in the mix in a shorter timespan.
My "regular" dose was 130mg, with a redose of 40mg after an hour. Last time I did this (more than a year ago) I actually had to lie down a few minutes when it started to peak. Have to say I also took some 4HOMET then.

It's obviously personal but on NYE I took 100mg of pure MDMA and had a blast. I didn't redose so after 3-3.5 hours of peaking it slowly left me.
Just sharing my experience, I think less can be more, especially with MDMA. The 100mg definetly didn't feel like it wasn't enough. I think I'll stick with the lower doses from now on.

I think taking a break is definetly effective. Not so much because you don't use the substance, but more because you kind of "forget" how it made you feel. That's it for me, anyway :)