• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids advice needed with Sufentanil 5 µg / ml in 10 ml

spacedcadet

Greenlighter
hi bluelighters!!

so lucky me, i am able to get my hands on a vial of 1x Sufentanil 5 µg / ml in 10 ml

i have been using fentanyl blotters that say they were 500ug but i doubt this very much as ive been able to take 2.5 in one go and still feel fine.

my opiate background pre-blotters is:
started on oxy's 20,
still dont like taking more than one in an evening mainly because of cost!
heroin #3 smoked - maybe i can smoke half a gram over a weekend?

background about me im 32, bmi of 23, healthy play sports etc. I like my opiates but just have 4 day binges max and no more then a week or two off - i had the whole summer off.

anyway my question is. I don't want to inject this vial but i was hoping to turn into maybe blotters or a sub-lingual spray or nasal spray (buy something otc and wash bottle out)

how much do i need to dilate this (if any) for the spray and how many hits would it give, or how does one turn it into blotters - like how many blotters of reasonable strength would it make

apologize of i'm in the wrong section.

Holy shit bro. I'm stunned and jealous. Be extremely careful is all I can really say. I'll let someone else answer for fear of giving you the wrong advice.

i am blessed! my hope would be to put it in a hayfever thing then i can say i have allergies if it gets found - just make sure nobody borrows it lol!!
:!

Would that be enough to get effects, just read the anaesthetic dose is 6-8 mcg/kg, so the recreational dose would be between 2-3 mcg/kg? I'll admit I didn't read much on it but doesn't seem like that's enough? Unless the recreational dosage is a lot lower than what I stated, I've not really got a clue about Anaesthesia and opiates so there's a good chance I'm wrong. Take care with that either way :)

If you don't know what you're doing with this stuff dude just throw it the fuck out, especialllyyyyy if you're not addicted yet. There's no point, high isn't even good really it just knocks you out with little to no classic opiate induced euphoria

my experiences ive had from fent blotters have been very good, a very quick onset extreme warm rush and then a nod soon after. wears off fast too but thats not always a bad thing. your body metabolizes it fast so it doesn't hang around in your system long.