• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Advice needed: Propanolol after Pentedrone very bad reaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamanism

Bluelighter
I got some cramps and tingling in my right hand after Pentedrone use and I stupidly took 80mg Propanolol extended release, knowing it is a vascodilator...:eek:

It felt I was going to die, absolutely horrible!
Tingling, burns all over my body started sweating profusely, felt my veins become painful, hard to focus, tried to vomit, didn't work, then I took vitamin b12 b complex, magnesium citrate, paracetamol and multivitamins including magnesium and calcium , 1mg Etizolam and lots of fluids,(in short just browsed very quick for possible vasodilators around and was hard to focus) and took a cool shower.

Anyway i have been drinking plenty of fluids mainly coconut juice, and peeing often, now i'm still experiencing some after effects, small muscle aches in my right arm and hand, is there anything else I could do to aid recovery?

Anyone?

Last edited:
You should have gone to hospital, but I think you are quite aware of the fact that this combination might be lethal. There are natural vasodilators, but I don't think they will help much in your case. I think the halflife of pentedrone is rather short, so you'll feel better soon.

this took me by surprise as I am on 80mg xr daily taken in morning and have never experienced any problems, perhaps the initial comeup was too strong, if i remember correctly a sub 20 or 30 mg dose would be more selective or someting and could actually be helpfull, if this is true it might explain why it only happened while taking propanolol on pente in morning before going to sleep and not when taken on the remainder of the xr dose in the afternoon while i started testing pente and also 3-mmc a while ago, fooled me for sure! this is really an eye opener, do you know the half life of propanolol and pentedrone? As in would it be safe to avoid propanolol x hours before fun time then start propanoll the next day after sleep?

Anyway this morning i figured i had come down quite a bit so apparently either i was subtelly high as a kite or those Propanolol 80mg retard caps (12hours they say) dump their fair share when they kick in, but hey it is clear Nobody should take risks combining these.

Going to sleep now will see how things are tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.