• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Advice needed* Dosage Ranges for Meth by smoking.

r3covering Addict

Greenlighter
I am in need of some advice on the dosage range for an adult male methamphetamine smoker, per day. I bought 3.5 g, 3 days ago, and I do not have a scale, I would say that I have made it close to 2/3rds of the way through the bag, in a combination of snorting and smoking. (I believe I smoked/snorted close to a gram a day).

I have never had an experience like thar where I just lose myself to the high and not care about how much I am doing.

In this time period, I feel generally okay, just shaky and spacey. But clear enough to function somewhat normally, my skin temperature is good and my heart is not racing anymore.

If you guys could help me out it would be much appreciated. I also am new to this site FYI.

1g of Meth per day is rather much. I had 140mg once with gbl for an evening which was enough. Other meth users said that 1g lasts for around 3 days.

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to answer, I should be okay, I'm going to proceed cautiously, I'm not feeling overly bad anymore just much more nervous and shaky
1g of Meth per day is rather much. I had 140mg once with gbl for an evening which was enough. Other meth users said that 1g lasts dir around 3 days

Those high doses are enough to kill. Be more careful and only take small amounts. If your crashing the best thing for you to do is to have a few drinks and then do something relaxing like watching some TV. It only takes about 100mg of meth to make you psychotic. And even at that dose it's much too high. You should really just be satisfied with 20 to 40 mg that's it.

Those high doses are enough to kill. Be more careful and only take small amounts. If your crashing the best thing for you to do is to have a few drinks and then do something relaxing like watching some TV. It only takes about 100mg of meth to make you psychotic. And even at that dose it's much too high. You should really just be satisfied with 20 to 40 mg that's it.
If you don't know what you're talking about you should just not say anything at all. Those dosages are no where near high enough to kill. You sound like an idiot. OP do not listen to this guy. Oh and part of the reason you feel shaky is probably due to hydration and lack of food. This happens to me quite often as well. And the spacey feeling comes from being awake as long as you have. That also happens to me some times lol. I'm an experienced methamphetamine user with 9 years of experience. I'm a 30 year old male by the way.

If you don't know what you're talking about you should just not say anything at all. Those dosages are no where near high enough to kill. You sound like an idiot. OP do not listen to this guy. Oh and part of the reason you feel shaky is probably due to hydration and lack of food. This happens to me quite often as well. And the spacey feeling comes from being awake as long as you have. That also happens to me some times lol. I'm an experienced methamphetamine user with 9 years of experience. I'm a 30 year old male by the way.
Alright it's up to you. I was just concerned about people blowing their hearts out.

Alright it's up to you. I was just concerned about people blowing their hearts out.
Ok and honestly that's great bro, being concerned and what not. But honestly, he could have done double, actually triple the amount he's done in this 3 day time period and still wouldn't have blown his heart out..