• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Advice needed ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax42

Greenlighter
So today I stupidly IV'ed h for te first time in years, after drinking a moderate amount, enough to be pretty drunk - hence taking the h.

So it's been a good while since j took it (4/4 hours) I did pass out and for lift to train station in ambulance, but k was compas me ranch enough to get the train and that, down at Mayes now and smoking some green (first time in a while too) so will I be alright for the rest of the night? I am starting to get a bhut anxious now thinking something could still go wrong? Will I be alright?

I could only decipher about 30% of that. Were you in an ambulance because you od'd?

-hs

Man, that sounds like a hell of a nod you've got going on there, I hope all's well.

Are you having breathing difficulties? Are you with anybody that can watch you??

-hs

^ Yeah this is how it goes sometimes.. Sometimes you're left hanging in suspense for hours, sometimes even days.. And there isn't anything that we can do besides sit back and wait for the op to update us.. Hope he's ok!

- hs

You wrote how you are drunk and IV'd heroin it's not safe to use opiates while drunk or after consuming alcohol.

If you are reading this please post if you're OK, get someone to come over to check on you if you're alone, or go to a hospital if you are having trouble breathing or believe that you are having medical issues. Stay safe.

So today I stupidly IV'ed h for te first time in years, after drinking a moderate amount, enough to be pretty drunk - hence taking the h.

So it's been a good while since j took it (4/4 hours) I did pass out and for lift to train station in ambulance, but k was compas me ranch enough to get the train and that, down at Mayes now and smoking some green (first time in a while too) so will I be alright for the rest of the night? I am starting to get a bhut anxious now thinking something could still go wrong? Will I be alright?

You were drunk, did a shot of heroin, passed out and now you're smoking weed and are afraid that you OD'ed ?

Hey all VERY sorry for the late reply, didn't have my phone for a few weeks and have had some other stuff going on and phone had ran out of battery and mate didn't have iPhone charger, I was fine, stupidly even took Mcat later that night and eventually some sleeping tabs from mate to help sleep, luckily my body's young and healthy!

Again very sorry for the late reply but atleast I can let you know I'm fine, even going to be getting some help soon for my addictions and will be putting a thread up soon for some advice on that !

Status
Not open for further replies.