• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Advice needed asap?

Jax42

Greenlighter
Trying to write this QUICK as I am starting to come up quite fast xDD first time potentiating codeine with alcohol and weed! Mini edit: I thought I was coming up quite fast but I am now on the bus and I'm definitely coming up but not quite as fast as I started to worry, still a kind of steepish incline (thinks it just the mix of alcohol and codeine for first time making it feel funky ?) but I digress;

I went and got 16 ibuprofen & codeine 200/12.8mg respectably tabs from chemist in city after work, max daily dose of ibuprofen is 3200mg so haven't bothered with a cwe, so here we go;

Had 4 pints of tennents, a cheeky wee jay (single skinner a mate left me a good few tokes on of nice green) he even gave me a lil jay to take away with me ^_^ I love this pub great vibes! Well not "this" pub as I'm on the bus now lol oh god this is the weed kicking in haha I always come up with funny stories and banter lmao

So yeh, next point, munched half the pills in toilet when I was taking leak before bus, all good, went to ship near bus stop for skins and Sprite (have water but wanted a sizUrp like drink to wash them down lol) then at bus stop about 10-15mins ago munched the last half (8 pills) before getting on bus!

so I'm sitting now in a nice spot at back of bus as I'm starting to feel the lovely wuvvly codeine kick in, my only real qualm(dunno how it's spelt) are whether or not there is anything I should look out for after taking 3200mg ibuprofen that quickly? I know it's a lot less dangerous than paracetamol and the main issues could come from high doses on a daily habit? I am a pretty fit young 24 year old and have had a few drugs in my time even trying some H a few times, first time taking H I actually IV'ed it with a more experienced user who checked halfway through injecting(dunno if this actually done anything/was a legit way to see if someone was going to "bluelight" (ironic huh?) as he put it) so yah should I just enjoy this and make this into a mini trip report? Or is there anything I need to watch out for with that much ibuprofen?

Also, just to say, as you can probably tell from my very long winded post I am quite an open book with friends/internet friends/strangers who become my friends ;) I look forward to getting to know you all more closely, I am at a point in my life where, from the way things have been going/gone have brought me back into drug use.

BUT the difference now is I'm more focused on giving me a hobby (getting wasted?) whilst maintaining a job/harm reduction, in the past I have been quite self destructive and went out taking w/e without really caring and I have blown 3k/week on two occasions of massive relapse etc

So yeh! Going to stop typing now and Enjoy this codeine hug!!!!

Cant wait for your replies/advice guys, this is definitely the best Monday I've had for years lol xD

~Jax xoxoxo

Taking the maximum daily dosage in one go (there's a difference between daily dosage and single dosage) and adding alcohol can increase the risk of gastric bleeding and in the worst case perforation of the stomach, plus combining CNS depressants like opioids and alcohol can result in increased respiratory depression and can kill you.

i remeber my first codeine rush, truly magical
but come on dude just learn to CWE