• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice-MethUse-Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLetteKaykes

Hi, I am new here, and I've been going through some issues with my husband lately... He is a very casual crystal user, and he's never had issues like this in the past, however, lately, he's been complaining of a clogged airway, he has the feeling that there is something stuck in his esophagus that HD can't cough up... He's been coughing uncontrollably, and says his abdomen aches, its more a swelling feeling in his throat, but, he says he is miserable... I just don't know what to do.. Advice? Information? Anything is helpful! Thank-You.

Welcome to bluelight.

I?m sorry but this sounds like an issue that requires medical professionals whether or not it is related to the meth. If you fear for your husbands health please take him to get seen by a doctor.

We engage in harm reduction through drug education and while there might be a select few here with medical knowledge no one can diagnose your husband through the internet.

Last edited:
Agree completely, I'd make an appointment to see a doctor, or go to the ER if it becomes necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.