• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Advice in starting the learning process

Death2Saturn

Greenlighter
Hi all!

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask such a question but here I go.

I have no formal education in Chemistry (beyond High Shcool) or Pharmacology but am looking to learn, though school is not an option for me. The amount of resources online are staggering, and I am seriously struggling to orient myself within it all. Does anyone have any suggestions for starting points or resources that they might have found helpful? Thank you for your time :)

I started by reading over synthetic write ups until they made sense. Search any words you don’t know to slowly build up your vocabulary. The Hive Archive is perfect to begin learning.

Next try your hand at some basic concepts. Something may seem easy on paper but it takes actual experience to learn these things.

-GC

I started by reading over synthetic write ups until they made sense. Search any words you don’t know to slowly build up your vocabulary. The Hive Archive is perfect to begin learning.

Next try your hand at some basic concepts. Something may seem easy on paper but it takes actual experience to learn these things.

-GC
This is an incredibly interesting take, that I've not heard before but the method you describe really resonates with me so I'll give that a shot. Thank you!