• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice from those experienced with heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSkyMoon

Greenlighter
Hey all, I'm posting to see if anyone can teach me a thing or two because I'm new to this.
I have google'd the topic though I prefer to receive direct feedback.

I usually use Oxycodone 30's. With no tolerance I take 1.5 pills or ~45mg.
If I take 50mg or above I'm liable to experience OD symptoms I've found.
I have responsibilities so I can go a week or more without using...

That being said I can't afford Oxy at this time $$$...
So I got some black tar heroin which looks like brown powder, kind of how hashish looks.
Once you scoop some out of the bag it starts to get gooey and stick to things however.

This is my 1st time with heroin and I will never use a blasted needle..

I read you can smoke it- so I got a 4" x 4" piece of foil, placed ~25mg dot of tar on it,
and held a lighter about 2 inches under it. I put my cocaine tooter in my mouth, lit the lighter,
and began to inhale the smoke from the liquefying heroin.
I did this until the heroin would smoke no longer.

After a couple of minutes I did get an opiate high.
My eyes could barely focus when attempting to read, which is annoying,
and I was starting to nod. I began sweating 'a little',
feeling as if I was nearing a light OD. That's about it.

45mg of Oxycodone gets me feeling warm, fuzzy, sociable, and awesome.
Trying heroin however just kind of made me relaxed and tired with not much euphoria or feeling warm and fuzzy.

I've heard you can somehow snort this type of heroin and it will produce a different effect than smoking...
One said you can snort it just like it is, another said you must put it in a light acid then let it dry for it to be
able to get you high... And that I could use baking powder and convert it fully into a dry powder form for snorting, etc...

I'm wondering why did I not feel as good as I hoped? I mean I figured the big H would be better than Oxycodone...
Is it because smoking it simply produces different effects? What other routes of administration can I try?
I don't mind snorting stuff, however I don't know the process to make this heroin snortable if it indeed isnt...

I appreciate the replies good people.

Hey man, I definitely here where you're coming from, but this is one of those issues that is just a little bit too esoteric for anyone to provide a suitable answer. I encourage you to think about the content that you're creating. How could someone possibly intimate something as vague as emotions. Nobody can tell you why you feel bad or good or why you're experience was different than you thought it would be. It's something that you have to ponder yourself.

You're beginning to use new drugs, so you're just going to need to familiarize yourself with the effects. We are not a resource to help people get high. We're a resource for people to use drugs safely if they indeed choose to use them. With this in mind, you can see how this thread might be considered inappropriate.

What if I were to ask you what beauty is? What if I were to ask you what happiness meant? What is evil? What is good? These are questions that lack any kind of definitive answer, much like "why did I not feel a, b, or c".

So, sorry man but I'm closing this. If you need information regarding the safe use of Heroin, we'll be here for you. Black Tar Heroin in its traditional form is not really insufflatable. Occasionally, it's mixed with other stuff to produce what is called "Gun Powder".

Status
Not open for further replies.