• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Advice for the comedown...

haha i just saw this thread and its funny as shit
i should change the title to "Showering on stimulants"
and change the entire question i asked
considering most of the answers i got, were pertaining to hot water on stimulants...
but thanks for the replies anyways
xanax, food and sleep helped

Haha... I kept trying to tell that one guy to shut up and answer your question and to quit talking about showers, but he would not listen...

Glad to hear it worked out for you though... Xanax is awesome when it comes to crashing on stimulants

That's very true about showering on stimulants.I was working out and taking Ripped Fuel,which is Ma Huang an herb that contains ephedra, and Guarana,
an herb that contains caffeine. I lifted weights and then ran 6 miles right before work,so I got in the shower to get ready for work and I almost passed out.I had to kneel down to keep from falling,it scared the $hit out of me. I didn't realize what was going on,but now I do.I only took 2 of these pills and they were sold at GNC so I didn't connect the two. If I hadn't started reading this thread I would probably have done something similar again. I thought I'd share so it's taken seriously,I've never been sober and felt like I was going to absolutely fall out as I did that day ,

if your heart rate goes over 127bpm thats risk of heart attack and id imagine after taking a nice gram of meth and pumping off your brains for a long time then having a hot shower would be extremely close to breaking that 127bpm mark....id be going with this one as in 'extreme caution' mode.

Apparently a few people don't think it's that big a deal.

Scary story zed8323. Another example that just an easy stimulant activity combined with a hot shower can produce some extremely dangerous results.

I was working out and taking Ripped Fuel,which is Ma Huang an herb that contains ephedra, and Guarana,
I lifted weights and then ran 6 miles

8(

That's real safe 8)

I-Love-Marijuana said:
Yea, wouldn't want to exercise. Better keep it safe and post on Bluelight instead.
I heard some guy once got injured lifting weights or something. I don't understand why anyone would subject themselves to such an unsafe activity, when it's so much safer to stay on the couch eating deep-fried Twinkies.

For me magnesium, vitamin c, multivitamin,water eat, heating pad and ice alternate and it helps. No Alcohol definitely I found that out in my early use. But bad batches will set off cramps and stiffness I take Pepto and nexium. I walked in pain but it helps.

Benzo(s) are key.
With a drug as hard as DOC I nod in agreement but keeping benzos around when you are not prescribed them can turn into using them as neurological bandaids except these kind don't pull off so easy

I take abilify. It makes it take quite a bit more of my DOC to get me high, but it makes the comedown almost nonexistent. Wish it did something for the anhedonia and depression I feel for the next week or two, though.