• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Advice for opiate addiction

Sniper26

Greenlighter
Hey all,

So SWIM is addicted to opiates (3+ years) and is on vacation. He has to be there for two more days. SWIM has 10 bags left (usually do 6-8 a day) and a 50mcg/hour fent patch. He has never used a fent patch, but do you think it will get him thru one day if needed? He also wants to know the best ROA for the fent patch. What would you do if you were SWIM? Thanks.

Be safe all.

If SWIM has to make it thru one day, do you think the patch will stop SWIM from starting to withdraw?

Yeah you can open up the patch and stick it on your gums or chew on the plastic. But once you start to feel it, take it out. I'm sure that the fent should keep you from w/d. If you can, buy some Imodium to help with the w/d, benzos help too if you have access to those.

You can chew a fent patch, but it's likely to last less than the full day you'd need it for. Even though it didn't get rid of all my w/d symptoms, it helped when I just wore it the way it's meant to be used. It actually lasted much longer than chewing it would. Good luck! :)

Yeah if using for w/d, I would agree with the above poster. Use it the way it's supposed to be used.