• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Advice for getting a benzo script

Status
Not open for further replies.

witnesshopper

Bluelighter
I've done a fair bit of research but I get mixed results on the best way to get benzos so I did what I thought sounded best, I recently asked my psychiatrist for a "medication that would help panic attacks" obviously playing dumb hoping for a benzo script, they brought up benzos but didn't want to prescribe them at all, I have another appointment coming up soon and I'm hoping to ask in some way again, because while I do have very intense panic attacks, anxiety and ptsd, they still won't write it, in your experience are there any "buzz words" or some magic sentence I could say to get it?

I had an understanding doctor years ago and said I would just go to the street for drugs and flat out asked. He gave me a one off of 100 halcions and 150 codeine 60 mgs pills. That did hold me. I use to do the beat around the bush thing but these days I will just come out and ask and say I can go to the street but find it dangerous so just being honest.

There may be better strategies. Another is benzo powders are available at some RC shops with some knowledge of bitcoin. lol But without will power that can be dangerous for a person.

Edit: forgot to say BL does not help people score so careful with inquiries. Not sure this is over the line but it may be. I will let a moderator comment if need be.

I had an understanding doctor years ago and said I would just go to the street for drugs and flat out asked. He gave me a one off of 100 halcions and 150 codeine 60 mgs pills. That did hold me. I use to do the beat around the bush thing but these days I will just come out and ask and say I can go to the street but find it dangerous so just being honest.

There may be better strategies. Another is benzo powders are available at some RC shops with some knowledge of bitcoin. lol But without will power that can be dangerous for a person.

Edit: forgot to say BL does not help people score so careful with inquiries. Not sure this is over the line but it may be. I will let a moderator comment if need be.
Shit didn't know Abt the whole not scoring thing, didn't even think of looking at the rules, Thx for the advice tho, not sure if it would work but I'll think Abt it,

Yeah, I like that you can say you get panic attacks to where you can't breath and need to sit down. I would mention I know it is situational and will go away but need something to get over the hump. And you already use every natural remedy like breathing exercises and regular exercise. And those things help but once in a while it snowballs. I don't like pills but need something to help when it gets too claustrophobic. (how is that word? ;))

My wife broke both her wrists a few years ago and first night home the casts were up her arms and she felt she could not breath and was having a panic attack. A milligram of eitzolam helped her greatly and worked fast. Thank God I had some that night.

Mother f*cking doctors, they should be able to write whatever they want.

Last edited:
Yeah, I like that you can say you get panic attacks to where you can't breath and need to sit down. I would mention I know it is situational and will go away but need something to get over the hump. And you already use every natural remedy like breathing exercises and regular exercise. And those things help but once in a while it snowballs.
Haha, I've said that almost word for word, unfortunately where I live is know for specifically script abuse so I'm sure that weighs in, but I'm not sure why he's hesitant to write it, I've taken multiple ssris and alternatives to benzos aswell as all the natural bullshit and it gets me nowhere, idk if I maybe set off some red flags that made me look bad but idk

Do what these other guys do, be self sufficient. I am not an RC guy but know things can be had if you look. I hate depending on doctors.

Do what these other guys do, be self sufficient. I am not an RC guy but know things can be had if you look. I hate depending on doctors.
Ive looked into it and started the whole dark web intro, however I'm not in an incredibly stable financial position and getting scammed would be a bit more than detrimental, I completely agree tho I can walk down to my local Wendy's and buy some laced benzos and die in a week but theyre hesitant to help me? Sounds like Bs to me

Etizolam pills use to be available domestically in the US up until last Feb. I never tried dark web, I am too ignorant of how all that works.
Never even heard of that tbh, I'm very new to this for the most part, dark web is just kids trynna make a buck by scamming ppl for the most part, but there are some sites like silk road which you may have heard of which used to be highly reputable and sell high quality shit until the founder got caught

Welcome man! I would do some reading and not ask for substances. :) I notice posts like this, some get closed others just contribute. But it is all harm reduction for people that already use things and can't get facts from the medical field.

I apologize if this conversation was over the line but welcome witnesshopper. You'll learn a lot.

Welcome man! I would do some reading and not ask for substances. :) I notice posts like this, some get closed others just contribute. But it is all harm reduction for people that already use things and can't get facts from the medical field.

I apologize if this conversation was over the line but welcome witnesshopper. You'll learn a lot.
I appreciate it man I'm glad I've found a community that have values similar to mine :)

Welcome to bluelight! Unfortunately I am going to have to close this since discussions involving how to source drugs is prohibited.

I will say, be very very careful before considering taking benzos regularly. They are incredibly habit forming and have one of the worst withdrawal syndromes of any drug. Having been through it myself i would strongly discourage it.

Welcome to bluelight! Unfortunately I am going to have to close this since discussions involving how to source drugs is prohibited.

I will say, be very very careful before considering taking benzos regularly. They are incredibly habit forming and have one of the worst withdrawal syndromes of any drug. Having been through it myself i would strongly discourage it.
Ah sorry my bad, but thank you, I'm aware of the risk of taking benzos I wouldn't even think of them if I didn't think I absolutely needed them, thx again tho!

Benzos should be the last resort. I was given them for a very traumatic experience and 20 years later still on them . I don't know if i still need them or if i'm dependent. But at the time nothing else would work. I take a low dose , 15mg of mirtazipine and found that has helped with sleep and the panic feeling. I was weary of anti depressants but out of trial and error i found one that works. mirtazipine is given in low doses(7.5-15mg) for sleep issues and more sedating then most AD's. Lyrica has worked for some as well.

I have noticed Doctors are doing the same with benzos as they did with opioids . Over prescribe then under prescribe leaving people to suffer.
Either way i hope you get relief. Try to figure out your triggers and work around or avoid them.

Shiiiit we can still post in closed threads?
Long term bezo use abuse will have its time for payup. That ride of freedom from stress comes at a cost.
Be careful with that is all I got.
Benzos would be my DOC (maybe even over weed) and I have to really be hard on myself when I "take breaks" and then leave that extra bottle shelved. Takes some fuckin doing I will say that.
And of course bl itself helps keep one occupied so it's a call somewhere in the background noise (that bottle screamin at me like karen lol ).
Easy

I got my regular doc to give me a script of #30, 2 mg Valium, ( I think a low dose Xanax is better for panic attacks though) if you want them at higher doses and refills on the script you gonna have to shop around for a shrink but I wouldn’t expect any one of them to write you more then a single script for #10 tablets to be taken on a as needed bases , if dose adjustments need to be made they keep quantity’s small in the beginning.It’s not as easy as you think and they’ll throw a whole bunch of other medications at you first before they resort to benzos.

You can get benzos online with the click of the mouse, but that click can turn into a nightmare real quick , rebound anxiety is crippling when you come off them after taking them for an extended period of time , and your current panic attacks will feel like a walk in the park on a sunny day if you could compare the two.

You guys are tempting me but not I am the opposite of anxiety on all this cannabis monkey business.

Be honest is probably the best thing dishonesty right off the bat probably means you're headed right to abusive dependency.

Shoot I mean one time I saw a family clinic doctor like general health one for Ambien saw this younger guy middle age only once didn't really need it to fall asleep my parents bottle wasn't enough around the time I was in drug court he must have knew it was addictive or very risky for me don't think he could smell beer on my breath probably brushed my teeth but did drink a couple before going in as he pushed melatonin and something else natural on me maybe lifestyle suggestions did not want to prescribe it dude wasn't in it for the money

You are free to say anything you damn well please to a doctor but a logical one should be able to make an informed diagnosis on their watch ⌚ not your'$ baby unless you go to the ones in it for the dough

Last edited:
As Just a Little Pinprick (haha my favorite forum name lol) said if you want to read about the nightmares on clicking and shipping benzo's read the Other Drugs forum. Filter on benzos.

I do understand the warnings, I am one that can take them sparingly. Actually from years 1985-2012 I may have had one valium. When I got etizolam I may have had 2-4 mgs a month if that. But the warnings are needed. Some people should read all they can before doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.