• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Advice For An All Day Festival

amassjohno

Greenlighter
[FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Hello all, first time posting on bluelight and I have a question for everybody! So in two weeks time, I will be traveling to New Orleans with a couple of my good friends for the Buku Music Festival. The fest will go on from around 10 in the morning to 10 at night, with us also going to the after party at some club from 12 to 3 in the morning to finish off our Saturday. I was wondering if there was a certain combination of shrooms/MDMA that I could take throughout the day so I can be either tripping or rolling for the duration of the fest. I've taken MDMA a couple times before, two of those times being at different music festivals. I haven't rolled for around 5 months, and the last time I ate shrooms was a couple of months ago as well. The molly I have is fine, it's already been tested. I'm not really interested in taking acid, and if possible I was going to hippy-flip, but I'd like to hear what everybody has to say first before I make any decisions. I also posted this on Reddit but I can understand these are two different communities so I wanted to get everybody's opinion. Thanks guys![/FONT]

Be sure to stock your brain up on vitamin E in the days leading up to the festival and take something stronger like alpha lipoic acid the day of the roll.

I would suggest starting out with dosing mushrooms over the first half of the day and then taking MDMA later on because shrooms after a comedown might be a little exhausting and draining. Shrooms can also keep you awake and it's very important that you get good sleep, even if it's just a couple hours.

Be sure to stock your brain up on vitamin E in the days leading up to the festival and take something stronger like alpha lipoic acid the day of the roll.

I would suggest starting out with dosing mushrooms over the first half of the day and then taking MDMA later on because shrooms after a comedown might be a little exhausting and draining. Shrooms can also keep you awake and it's very important that you get good sleep, even if it's just a couple hours.

Okay, so let's say I take 3.5 grams around 11, and that goes on till about 4 when I take the first pill. Will I be good to roll until that one wears off, and then take one more for the late night shows? Also, thank you for the advice on the Vitamin E/Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Just my .02, coming from someone who's been raving for 12 years now. Enjoy the festival sober for a few hours. There's so much beauty and good vibes happening. It makes me sad when I see posts "I wanna be wrecked the whole
Show...how do I do it correctly?" I think your starting too early with the mushrooms. I'd start later in the day maybe 2-3 o clock. Maybe drop your roll at 6-7. Redose at 8. If you start on your schedule your going to be up and down before the good acts come on. Remember. Just my opinion.

Just my .02, coming from someone who's been raving for 12 years now. Enjoy the festival sober for a few hours. There's so much beauty and good vibes happening. It makes me sad when I see posts "I wanna be wrecked the whole
Show...how do I do it correctly?" I think your starting too early with the mushrooms. I'd start later in the day maybe 2-3 o clock. Maybe drop your roll at 6-7. Redose at 8. If you start on your schedule your going to be up and down before the good acts come on. Remember. Just my opinion.

Thank you for this response. I'm going to go ahead and follow this advice

I agree completely. Most of my experience come from my acid days in the 70's. Enjoy the scenery, the music, and the people. If you can find somewhere to nap for an hour in the afternoon you will be golden. Then you will actually have 2 days and 2 shows in 24 hours. Because of my addicted self, good sense could not stop me. Later in my life, I learned that there are more ways to approach situations then my regular, boring, and predictable ways. Have fun!

++++ up for this.

Enjoy the festival by your own at least some time.
Than starting up. Take hippy flip. Start with mushrooms than 1 hour latter take mdma. ou will get around 6-7 hours beatifull , rainbow and joyfull trip. With positive afterglow for many weeks I think if festival will be good one with positive vibes xD

++++ up for this.

Enjoy the festival by your own at least some time.
Than starting up. Take hippy flip. Start with mushrooms than 1 hour latter take mdma. ou will get around 6-7 hours beatifull , rainbow and joyfull trip. With positive afterglow for many weeks I think if festival will be good one with positive vibes xD

I plan on staying sober for a while, probably until 3 or 4. Hippy flipping really sounds intriguing to me, but will it be okay for me to do? To start with the shrooms at 4, take my first pill say at 5? Should I redose a pill later on in the night because the after party ends at around 3 a.m.

My typical fesitval day is something like this (with a 2-3am end time):

Have a few beers before we go in.

Go in to the festival, have a few beers, walk around, buy merchandise, maybe grab a bite to eat.

At about 3pm I'll take a tab of acid, continue nursing a few beers - not getting drunk, just to cool off and take the edge off.

At about 9 I'll take my first dose of mdma then redose at 1030.

This has kept me out of trouble and been the source of a lot of fun.

I hate shrooms but if I were to sub shrooms for acid, I'd take the shrooms at around 6 with the expectation to be done partying at 2-3.

I start getting a bit wild at 5. By then, I'm glad that I know my way around, where the toilets/water/beer garden/food/stages are.

I've seen many zombies stumbling around lost completely fucked out of thier minds at 4pm because they went too hard at the gates. That doesn't look like a fun night for them.