View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Advice Appreciated- Preparing for first trip with ALD-52

AnonFury

Bluelighter
Hello, Bluelighters. I have been fascinated with psychedelics for a long time now, and I recently was offered some ALD-52 by a friend. I accepted one tab, and I am wondering how I should go about conducting my first trip. I am not sure if I should cut the tab in half, or even quarters to avoid consuming too much. I really would just appreciate some good advice about dosage. Should I cut my tab? Or would consuming a half diminish the experience too much and waste it? I have done extensive research on the subject, so I understand the basic do's and don'ts, but I am still very nervous and would appreciate some advice from the community.

I'd say yes cut it in half if you are feeling a little apprehensive. It will give you a feel for what psychedelics are like, and you can always obtain more in the future if this experience isn't intense enough. Always better to have too little than too much in my opinion.

I actually think your background history with psychedelics is necessary for giving a recommendation.

If you have good experience with these states of consciousness (LSD,etc) I would say a tab would be fine, with the footnote that if you do make sure you have a safe space allotted for at least 8 hours to do your journey and (if inexperienced with alone tripping) a trustworthy companion.

If this is your first time I would say splitting it would be a safe choice.

If no previous experience with psychedelics and it is a 100 mcg tab (usually white, 9x9 mm with ALD-52 printed on one side), half a tab is a good start. Be sure to be in a safe spot (physically and psychologically) with someone you trust & that you have access to some positive music!