• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

advice about spice: stay away!!! I almost died...

lost-one**

Greenlighter
A year ago I started smoking spice. Aka salvia. I enjoyed it until I came across this particular kind called mojo. I had hit it a few times right before I left work. I didn't make it home for a very long time. Driving down the interstate, every thing I saw turned into computer graphics. Everything was folding in on itself. The shifter in my car dropped started shaking violently and then dropped through the bottom of my car. All I could think was, "this is it, the world is ending. The world is ending." I was TERRIFIED. After a few seconds, I was out. When I awoke, I was three miles from where I lost consciousness, my car was totaled and I was seizing uncontrollably. The paramedics couldn't get me to come to. It was horrific. I was so blessed that I didn't kill someone else on the road that day. I didn't drive after that, but I did smoke spice a few more times, like an IDIOT. the experience happened four more times. The distortion of reality as well as the violent seizures. But only when I smoked the brand mojo. The way I bought it was from a friend, so I had no way of knowing what was mojo and what wasn't. After two months, I quit smoking it period. And haven't touched it since. But the experience stayed with me. I haven't spoken with anyone else that this has happened to. And I told no one that my seizures were salvia related. I would love to hear someone else's negative experience with this drug. So I don't feel so alone.

A year ago I started smoking spice. Aka salvia. I enjoyed it until I came across this particular kind called mojo. I had hit it a few times right before I left work. I didn't make it home for a very long time. Driving down the interstate, every thing I saw turned into computer graphics. Everything was folding in on itself. The shifter in my car dropped started shaking violently and then dropped through the bottom of my car. All I could think was, "this is it, the world is ending. The world is ending." I was TERRIFIED. After a few seconds, I was out. When I awoke, I was three miles from where I lost consciousness, my car was totaled and I was seizing uncontrollably. The paramedics couldn't get me to come to. It was horrific. I was so blessed that I didn't kill someone else on the road that day. I didn't drive after that, but I did smoke spice a few more times, like an IDIOT. the experience happened four more times. The distortion of reality as well as the violent seizures. But only when I smoked the brand mojo. The way I bought it was from a friend, so I had no way of knowing what was mojo and what wasn't. After two months, I quit smoking it period. And haven't touched it since. But the experience stayed with me. I haven't spoken with anyone else that this has happened to. And I told no one that my seizures were salvia related. I would love to hear someone else's negative experience with this drug. So I don't feel so alone.

Sounds more like a 10 gram shroom trip combined with a siezure then anything then anything cannabis related, but the fact that you got into a car soon after taking a drug you just tried is bad news.
you also could be a troll, because you mentioned Salvia at the end not spice, which is more likely to produce the effects you described,

not that i am innocent when it comes to past indiscretions when it comes to driving, like taking 200mg of temazepam, 12 beers and driving 50 kilometers, not a brag, this certainly wasn't my finest moment, and i regret it terribly, but i didn't remember getting in the car, and i coulda been stoped by my friends... but when you realize that everybody thinks your worthless your life takes a certain turn

I don't know what the spice is in Mississippi but it's usually some synthetic cannabinoid mixed with various non-cannabis plant materials. I don't think anybody in their right mind would drive while high on salvia.

Many people have a consistently negative experience with salvia and I've had a few but none that caused seizure-like effects. I have, however, seen a good few people black out from smoking some synthetic cannabinoids as they can have a strong cardiovascular effect on a lot of people.

Stay safe <3

yeh the spice we know of is synthetic canna, salvia is a different ballgame altogether. i'm guessing you smoked the extract and not the dried leaf? you're lucky to be alive, truly not the stuff you should toke before driving anywhere. not even really sure where this thread should go, i would hesitate to categorize salvia as anything but an evil, pointless mindfucking substance.

Couldn't we just change the title to "Don't drive under the influence of drugs! I almost died"?

I mean spice or salvia are both shitty drugs but the mistake was to get behind the wheel in the first place.

Lemme go ahead and put my official stamp on this thread by pointing out to the OP that Spice isn't salvia.

,i would hesitate to categorize salvia as anything but an evil, pointless mindfucking substance.
I wouldn't say that.... It just deserves a fuck ton more respect than most parts of life... Like belladonna

idiot

1) spice is not salvia, spice is synthetic marijuana.
2) driving on drugs, especially on a hallucinogenic drug

like most everyone else pointed out... salvia is completely different from spice. It is pretty common for people to hallucinate so hard after smoking salvia that they black out completely for sometimes up to 5-10 minutes from what I've seen.

OP, you are lucky to be alive and not in jail. Hopefully you learned a lifelong lesson and can use this story to positively influence people into not making similar mistakes.

seriously tho, smoking salvia like people smoke weed is pretty nuts. I don't know how you weren't blacking out on the regular when you smoke that shit.

When I smoke Spice, it gives me a slight head change. Salvia I haven't tried, but from what I hear from ppl who have smoked salvia before, it is a quite intense hallucinogen. I believe the brand Mojo isn't really Spice that's why you only trip on it, and not the other brands which are probably actual Spice.