• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

ADVERSE EFFECT FROM VAPING OG KUSH WAX

In order to mimic unique ID numbers you'd need to hack the company's server and then somehow only use the unused ID numbers.

How is this at all related to issues you are having in CA?
So let's say a company release 1000 products with your unhackble counterfeit proof label, with your unbeatable serial # that can be used to verify, potentially. Of those 1000 products bought, what percentage of end users actually take the time to register the numbers? SO you have 1000's of product ID's of legit product unregistered. Set up a fake verification page or bet on probability, and finesse.. would get most shady dealers by in the current atmosphere.

That is just one simple problem with it. The bigger issue is that if you are questioning the legitimacy of your product, you should probably first be questioning the legitimacy of the store/person you are purchasing your product from.

How is this related? Well, you brought it up, I'm just out here informing people that your info is incomplete, and holographic anti-counterfeit labels have been successful counterfeited. Do some research for yourself, counterfeits are a major issue... what are you confused about? The people who fall for the counterfeit aren't always in CA, but it's still rampant. Exclusive brands that only sell at exclusive stores, and make it publicly known on the regular are still getting counterfeited and people are falling for it. Guess what, many of these companies use that fool-proof method you talk about.

Last edited:
Would also like to add that I've found the exact symptoms I was experiencing. It's called "fluid in the lungs". I underlined the symptoms I know I had the rest I don't know if I experienced or not.

• The feeling of drowning or suffocating
  • Dangerous shortness of breath or/and trouble breathing
  • Anxiety, sense of apprehension, or restlessness
  • Gasping or wheezing for breath
  • Excessive coughing which creates frothy sputum and can be blood tinged
  • Pale skin
  • Excessive sweating
  • Chest pain, especially when the fluid in the lungs is causing cardiac problems
  • Irregular, rapid heartbeats known as palpitations
I would look into "VAPID", as that is what this lung disease epidemic is currently being called. Many of the symptoms match what you describe... I'd see a doctor if you haven't already. Chest x-rays, etc. Could be serious, especially if health is declining.

Dude believe me I am looking into it. I've taken everything you said seriously Mafioso after that second experience. I didn't vape all day today and I can seriously say that I've quit vaping or smoking. I will no longer be putting anything into my lungs and I'm seriously considering wearing a dust mask for the time being as I fear that this illness might be triggered by anything like an asthma disease a severe form. I'm insanely scared for my life and got about 3 shots of adrenaline today just thinking about what's going to happen. Very afraid man it sucks. I wish I never started vaping it's not worth it clean living all the way.

So let's say a company release 1000 products with your unhackble counterfeit proof label, with your unbeatable serial # that can be used to verify, potentially. Of those 1000 products bought, what percentage of end users actually take the time to register the numbers? SO you have 1000's of product ID's of legit product unregistered. Set up a fake verification page or bet on probability, and finesse.. would get most shady dealers by in the current atmosphere.
The OP clearly didn't even try to verify his product as you stated many don't take the time (it takes one minute btw), but how would his ID number and the other 1000 you talk about suddenly end up in the hands of a counterfieter?

Your conspiracy theories are only a tool for fear mongering, Maf.

but how would his ID number and the other 1000 you talk about suddenly end up in the hands of a counterfieter?
getting so far off subject.... but if the average customer has access to these ID numbers so they can verify it- what's keeping anyone else from knowing them? Buy 10-100 bags, average out the ID numbers and you'll be on your start. Or talk to someone who works at one of these packing manufacturing shops in china where most the packaging is made and IP laws are nearly non existent, and find the same manu who makes the legit ones... there are so many unscrupulous methods to achieve what you deem impossible.

People are hacking cryptocurrency, you really think an ID number is infallible? that's laughable.
Your conspiracy theories are only a tool for fear mongering, Maf.
Conspiracy, yes, theory- no because it's actually happening in multiple states, often the people who fall for it are the ones who don't check, so plz, explain how I'm fear mongering?

you might be on to something...
yes, counterfeiting anti-counterfeiting labels is something I thought of(not brought to my attention nor has it ever happened before in history even with high dollar items like rolex)... now if only I can find the proof...

Honestly tho, I can't vouch for or against the authenticity of any yocan, nor do I care to. Counterfeit cannabis products in general, including brands that use holographic anticounterfeit label with product ID that state they only sell in their vertically integrated stores still get knocked off, and people fall for it. Take a look at Jungle Boys Instagram page, as they use all those measures including ID# and there are knocks locally and all over.

Last edited:
Don't believe they sell pens, but don't see how it'd be any different for wax(as thread is about) or any other product.

I honestly don't think it has anything to do with the product being counterfeit. It was simply the condition of my lungs due to vaping e-juice PEG VG for 5 years hard core... The lung condition from vaping combined with the inhalation of a fatty oily lipid containing marijuana extract caused the reaction in my lungs. Since stopping I have periodic shortness of breath but honestly I think I've had it for a while just never noticed it because it was never this bad.

I went to the doctors and I have an inhalior now to open my lungs up when I get shortness of breath and they did an x-ray of my lungs. I'll let you guys know how it goes...

I thought not.
denser than a diamond....
People do illegal shit all the time with no evidence of it, but doubt me if it suites you.
I honestly don't think it has anything to do with the product being counterfeit
yes, we definitely got a bit off topic, it's important to consider though as if it is a counterfeit product or mislabeled, it's a potential deadly chemical experiment.
fatty oily lipid containing marijuana extract
don't think this could be the cause, as smoking any form of cannabis not dewaxed would carry the risk. However, you may find this reddit thread interesting.

Yocan has had an ID verification page for each of their pens since opening their business. The advertisement for their new hologram is just that, a new shiny sticker on something that has been working perfectly for years. If you aren't familiar with the product, I'm not sure why you are even in this thread.

I welcome anyone to find a single wax pen that hacked a legitimate server and stole the unique IDs as Maf claims we need to be very scared of this...

It's the best wax pen for the money, imo.

Post a single case of someone hacking Yocan's server, or any pen manufacturer, to steal their IDs and you might be on to something..
sigh... I was posing hypotheticals as there are many ways around product verification ID's, one I posed was a leak through software hack- but the link I posted shows that there are companies producing both legit and illegit products, so the producers of the counterfeits don't even need to hack into the server when they have physical access. Set up the software to allow multiple verification of the same ID's, or just put new ones on your BM products- though many are currently doing the opposite, using different "fake" packaging for the product they backdoor.

and last time-was a hypothetical as you said it'd be impossible, not all crimes have proof, or at least readily available and public knowledge. But considering Equifax had a breech, cryptocurrencies have been hacked and stolen, and considering the safety protocols some companies use on their servers... a breech could probably be pulled off by a script kitty.
Yocan has had an ID verification page for each of their pens since opening their business. The advertisement for their new hologram is just that, a new shiny sticker on something that has been working perfectly for years. If you aren't familiar with the product, I'm not sure why you are even in this thread.

I welcome anyone to find a single wax pen that hacked a legitimate server and stole the unique IDs as Maf claims we need to be very scared of this...

It's the best wax pen for the money, imo.

Must you continue to further derail OP's thread? and dude... hologram stickers with ID is nothing new... was my whole point of linking cannabis products that use the same method of verification but still get counterfeited.

Anyways, wasted enough time here. Sorry to threadjack OP.

Wolf, you are denser than a diamond, and I'm tired of repeating myself. Since I can't ignore another mod using the ignore feature, I'll probably just start having to use my mental ignore feature, as conversations with you are rarely productive- although challenging my knowledge can be something I appreciate at times. This conversation is long over due.

"It's a waste of time arguing with a fool because if you do, you will only end up making yourself one too." I've tried to settle things privately with you in the past wolf, which you just ignored my PM's, so it's clear to me you have no intention of resolving whatever issue it is that it seems you have. Guess I'd better take advice of men wiser than myself.

You're both knowledgeable guys, and i appreciate the on topic posts. They are weaved in with harmless insults, which is okay to a point, but any completely off topic posts will be deleted.

<3 to you both...