• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Advantages of a vaporizer

Lackasham

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight,
I ordered a vaporizer the other day and it is supposed to be here today. I have smoked out of a vape before as my friend has one and I enjoy it but I want to know what kind of advantages there are to owning a vape that the occasional vape user might not realize?

I get to use my weed twice!

First i vape it (and store it) - then i cook with it. Both get me high :)

Vaping is healthier since you aren't inhaling smoke containing carbon monoxide and dioxide, various tars and other nasty chemicals. It also helps to conserve your material, as less is lost to burning. You can also pinpoint your ideal temperature based on the effect you're after, getting higher amounts of CBD in the evening for example without having to change strain.

It does take some time to get used to vaping, however, and to get the full effect they typically suggest switching entirely to vaping for a month. A lot of people feel like they get less high vaping, but the reality is you are getting the same high but with less side effects, and that takes some getting used to. There is also more technique involved, and techniques vary based on the device being used, so you might not get the best result possible until you learn to use the device.

Good luck, and check out fuckcombustion as well.

-CTdopeLove

Last edited:
I am thinking of switching to vaping too. I got a cold and started to get better, then took ONE hit from a bong and ended up with a lung infection. I should start saving my pennies...errr, hundred dollar bills LOL

Hello bluelight,
I ordered a vaporizer the other day and it is supposed to be here today. I have smoked out of a vape before as my friend has one and I enjoy it but I want to know what kind of advantages there are to owning a vape that the occasional vape user might not realize?

vaporizers conserve weed, get you higher on THC and are better for your lungs.

they will raise your tolerance to THC and eventually destroy the magic of combustion with chronic use and the peak effects last a full hour but fall off at that mark.

this has been my experience with my arizer solo.

i use it off & on and to top off highs on other drugs. i've found it to amplify the euphoria of any drug's high =D.

tripping and vaporizing is like whoa 8o.

Blank

I got the airizer air! But I am excited to save weed and I do love the vape high as well so I'm pumped to finally test it out here soon. But the trip+vape combo may be my plan this weekend now :D