• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adulteriated ecstasy epidemic South East TEXAS Houston / Galveston / TC / Austin area

Krat0m

Greenlighter
A few of these have been confirmed and tested to contain not MDMA but rather Methamphetamine or Methylone or Ethylone. Most of these are not on pillreports or ecstasydata. So I am here posting pictures and later on my personal experiences. Off the top of my head The only ones I can say from Personal experience that I have encountered are: Yellow pacmans (Methylone), Orange Bulls (Methamphetamine AND Ethylone!), Red supermans, Blue wheelchairs / Handicaps / Retards, White naked ladies (Powerful I suspect Meth), Purple naked ladies, Green Rolexes, Brown and Blue dolphins, Purple and Red paul franks / Monkeys. OUT OF ALL OF THESE the only ones that HIT ME WITH AN INSANELY MDMA / MDA WERE THE RED MARIOS AND GREEN LUIGIS. THE RED MARIOS WERE INSANELY POWERFUL SCARY THE FIRST TIME.
03_224055391_HDR.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]

I post this information publicly to warn, advise, and educate others. If anyone has came across ANY of these please do not hesitate to post.

I just moved to the area and on my disappointing unsuccessful hunt for real mdma I have came accross every pill you have posted and more. I came accross Versaces (orange, green)that were bad, green supermans, and a bunch of different color dolphins. I ended up buying a test kit finally. Nearly every pill I have tested turns orange then brown indicating meth. It seems that the area is just flooded with bad pills. Good post.

I'm sorry to say guys, that there isn't going to be a hell of a lot of real MDMA anywhere for a while. There was recently a rather particular bust of safrol/sassafras oil that has lead to a virtual world-wide drought of real MDMA. I think you're just lucky at this point not to end up with something harmful, socially or physically, as the people who make these pills care about profits, not about us having a good time at "Electric Zoo" :(.

Can you provide us with more details of this recent, big safrole/sasssafras oil bust or maybe even a link?

I got some of those louigis and tested them and they tested orange to brown indicating meth. Pipes and meth most likely.

Update!! Testing information available for some.

I have been following these for some time as I have some friends who have developed a Very nasty habit with these. The test results are from ecstasydata. They aren't random picture matches, they are pic matches, state matches and region matches.

So far all samples appear to contain: Caffeine, Meth, and sometimes Methylone or Ethylone

White Lady
Orange Longhorn/Bull
Yellow Pacman