• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Adulterants - When is it OK?

Folley

Bluelighter
There has been a lot of discussion on this topic already... so I think we should clear it up once and for all.

I think any adulterant should be reported. Ketamine, caffeine, or methamphetamine... if a pill has anything other than MDMA and binder, people should know about it...

Now personally, I think that not all adulterants are the same. Drugs like methamphetamine, piperazines, 5-MeO-DiPT and other drugs which are highly active orally will largely change the effects of the pill... in these cases I think the adulterated pills should be avoided at all costs.. they don't give the classic effects of MDMA, so it's not ecstasy.

Caffeine and drugs like ketamine that are not very psychoactive orally are different though, IMO. While a pill that contains them still needs a warning, since the drugs hardly have any effect on your roll they are not quite "adulterants"... but more of a bonus to the pill to set it apart. Again, everyone needs to know that those pills contain something other than MDMA, but personally I don't have a problem with them.

Seems like some people think it may be hypocritical of me to condemn pills with small amounts of meth and want to take a pill with small amount of ketamine.... but take caffeine. It's closer to meth in effects, and is more active than a tiny dose of ketamine, but has been largely regarded as OK for a decade at least!

What about a 2C-B pill that is sold as MDMA? It's a good pill... but is technically adulterated and is fake ecstasy... I would still take it though, and I'm sure many of you would too!

So lets put this to rest... what are your opinions? When is an adulterated pill "OK"?

An adulterated pill is OK when it makes you feel good regardless.

I like high dose pills with a small amount of meth, i like ketamine. Hell I'd even take a pill with LSD like a "microdot".

But I believe a pill should be adulterated/warning if it has other active ingredients besides MDMA aside from a relatively small amount of caffeine compared to the MDMA. I.e. 30 mg of caffeine is fine for a pill with 100 mg MDMA, but it would not be acceptable if the pill only had 40-50 mg MDMA.

Meth always needs a warning. even in small amounts.

Ketamine should not be considered an adulterant if the dosage is non-active. (I believe the DEA microgram said the pokeball samples only had a few mg's which is far from active, especially orally.

2CB is adulterated... needs a warning. not MDMA. I like 2CB though, for an adulterant :)

MDMA adulterated with MDA.

Are you asking at what threshold do we believe that a pill needs a warning? I don't mind a pill with a tiny bit of meth or caffeine, as long as its a tiny bit and I know to expect it

So yes,I believe that anything other than mdxx and non active binder is deserved of a warning.

MDMA adulterated with MDA.

Yeah.. honestly shouldn't MDA/MDEA pills have warnings as well? Their effects can differ from MDMA quite a bit.

Personally I don't even want a pill with 5mg of meth, any amount of that horrible drug kills the empathy of MDMA for me, and I would never want to waste a roll by just getting that stupid confidence and euphoria that speed gives... I can get that without MDMA

But I mean, if we are buying these pills adulterated with meth and 2C-B.... who are we to condemn those who are taking piperazines because they like them? There have to be some people that like the shitty pills out these days... how are we any different from them?

Yeah.. honestly shouldn't MDA/MDEA pills have warnings as well? Their effects can differ from MDMA quite a bit.

Personally I don't even want a pill with 5mg of meth, any amount of that horrible drug kills the empathy of MDMA for me, and I would never want to waste a roll by just getting that stupid confidence and euphoria that speed gives... I can get that without MDMA

But I mean, if we are buying these pills adulterated with meth and 2C-B.... who are we to condemn those who are taking piperazines because they like them? There have to be some people that like the shitty pills out these days... how are we any different from them?

because pipes dont really get you high bro. you know this as well as i do. i would take a 100% meth pill over a pipe any day. and form what iv heard 2C-B is actually pretty good too.

Any adulterated pill should be reported regardless of its contents. I go with what "severely etarded" said where as long as it feels good, and in the right amounts, it's okay. In my opinion, it would be okay if pills had small amounts of meth, amphetamines, caffeine, mda, pretty much any feel-good stimulant since MDMA has a tendency to be more relaxing than uppity.

Anything put into a pill other than mdma is an adulterant. It dnt matter if ppl like a like meth or caffeine or anything in there pill with mdma cuz its still an adulterated pill. Its so simple and basic a child could figure it out.

Oh lol and adulterants should never be ok. If you like meth of caffeine with your pills then take meth or caffeine but ppl who want good pure X dnt want that shit in there pills

Last edited: