Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Adult Sex Games for couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieG

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

Me and my boyfriend have tried a bunch of adult board games a few years ago, and we felt most of them are pretty bad, and even the good ones are a hassle to set up. Not exactly something you bring to you bedroom. So we decided to make a sex game for smartphones and pads!

So I wonder, have you and your partner used any sex game apps from Google Play or the App Store? Or just Adult Board Games in general.

What did you like or dislike about them? What are you looking for in a sex game?

Last edited:
Just dice that had different body parts and different acts. I liked it because it was simple and fun but I didn't try it out all that much. I'd definitely use them again but most of the time I just prefer to do what comes naturally without too many distractions. I really can't imagine being with an SO for sexy time tho and being both on cellphones or ipads. Nothing about that seems remotely sexy to me anyways. Bad enough people are already glued to them the rest of the time, do we really need them in the bedroom too? :\

Hmmm...
I would also like some adult naughty game ideas...

My wife proposed me a role switch. She found it on some other forum, i ll just copy paste it here.

Male and female partners are to switch their roles, male must put on girly underwear and makeup and must obey his partners every wish. Anal sex is included, if you dont have any toys , put condom on some house tool, such as hairbrush etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.